Games

A/n Okay y'all not gonna lie I'm surprised anyone still reads this like that's madness to me, I'm not quite sure how to continue but if you have anything you'd like me to write about please drop some ideas in the comments :)

Ben's POV
The game. My game was being played by someone, after I... Well I think I'm dead. It couldn't have been long since that fateful day yet somebody is here to play the game and if I'm being completely honest, I'm excited. A wicked grin spread across my face as I looked over at my sister, her eyes were still crimson but her hair was jet black which confused me as I thought she'd look identical to zelda then again we weren't supposed to be there so it was to be expected. After a few minutes of waiting the person who started up the game came clearly into view.
My father.
Beauty's POV
Him. The only emotion running through me at the sight of his face was rage, that good for nothing, despicable human had the audacity to play Ben's game! After what he'd done to the both of us my blood was boiling and all I desperately wanted was revenge. Out the corner of my eye I could see Ben shaking with anger I waved to get his attention and mouthed a few words, he nodded and we both faced the man who ruined and ended our lives. He must've seen us and his face went deathly pale when we heard the words.
You shouldn't have done that