Bubbles

Beauty's POV
Did I hear that right? Is he honestly going to go in. But why...maybe, maybe if I join him he won't be alone and I anything goes wrong I can save him right...I sighed right. I can't let anything happen to my brother no matter what
Ben's POV
I took a deep breath and stared at the lake ahead of me. Although it was only a lake it seemed to be an ocean I knew it was quite deep, but nothing compared to actually getting in. I very slowly and anxiously stepped into the water silently hoping nothing would go wrong I looked behind me and saw Beauty running forwards to join me, which was surprising because well I didn't even realise she was here. Nevertheless she came with me, she looked terrified I have no idea why though especially if she's with me. We both began to move further out, although I can't swim I know how to float. I sighed after a while it wasn't as great as I thought it would be here. I began to try and float back to land when I felt something heavy pull on my ankle...
Beauty's POV
I looked over at Ben. HE'S SINKING!!!! I tried to swim towards him when I felt something...no someone pull on my ankle. I dived underneath to fight them off but they had already attached the weight. I was being pulled under and there was nothing I could do. I felt the air leaving my lungs it wasn't long before...
Ben's POV
I desperately tried to fight whatever this was pulling me under I was stuck and everything was getting blurry and dark...
Third person POV
Ben and Beauty's father emerged from the water "Shame I quite liked Beauty" he said with a grin on his face. He turned back to see the last air bubble pop above the surface satisfied with his work he simply put his things away and got in his car to go home. No remorse for his lost children and not one trace left...