Screens

A/n - I'm sorry the next chapter will be the last idk when it'll be but I started this story 4 years ago when I was literally 11 so I don't really know what to do with it enjoy ig

Ben's POV
When I re-opened my eyes I noticed how different Beauty was, her golden hair was now brown as if it was covered in mud her cheeks had two deep cuts that seemed almost like tears. I wanted to tell her but she already looked terrified I couldn't bring myself to make it worse. Her blue eyes had become red and she was wearing a long pink dress alike to Zelda. From the game! I looked at my own hand and saw the telltale green gloves. I had so many questions yet no answers.
Beauty's POV
Ben had realised something, his face pulled into a concentrated frown. "What is it?" I tried to hide the shake in my voice unsuccessfully, he barely glanced at me before mouthing the word 'game'. This only confused me more to be fair but at least it's some form of a response, I took a step towards him and fell. Since when was I wearing this ridiculous dress and come to think of it, the colour scheme was the same as Zelda what the hell I thought to myself and sighed defeatedly slumping back to the ground.  Just when I was going to annoy my twin with more questions a bright light caught my attention and a quick glance told me it caught his too. Someone's started the game.
Now this should be interesting