Chapter 21

Woke up around 9 am and aunty was gone for her shift and the doorbell rang I got up without thinking to get the door..it was Kelvin I told him to get in and rushed to the bathroom downstairs and saw how I looked ... dry drool on my lips my hair was messy I just looked like a hot mess...

I washed my face and brushed my teeth and got back to him he couldn't stop laughing at me and I gave him the look and he stopped laughing he was carrying a bag full of stuff I didn't understand...

"My mom said I can bring you these it's for your butternut soup you love so much I hope I got all the ingredients right I googled the rest of the ingredients"

laughing at himself he put the bag down and I hugged him ... smiling I couldn't believe that gesture no one has ever just loved me like this, his love language matched mine I loved taking care of the people I love and for him to do the same...I just...

I said "thank you" and he smiled that perfect smile .... he then hugged me again and said he needed to get to work before he left I apologized for acting weird he said he understands I didn't want to know what he meant.... aunty Grace I thought .... and rolled my eyes and he left...

I started cooking my soup and made my garlic rolls my mom loved making for me, around 7 pm my aunt came back tired she was happy I cooked so she ate and asked to be excused I missed her but she needed her rest, she was working too hard ...

I put some soup in a nice bowl and took out rolls to take to Kelvin, I knocked and a beautiful woman opened the door the one I saw the last time his sister ... I laughed internally and she said
"you're Megan right"

smiling I smiled and said I am ....she continued embarrassing Kelvin saying how he talks about me every day he was listening I could only see his head he was fixing his tap apparently his clumsy pregnant sister broke it...AGAIN

I laughed at them arguing over it there was water everywhere she held my hand and lead me to the couch making sure we both don't fall we sat at the couch... Kelvin got up only dressed in shorts ONLY SHORTS he's the perfect body he's abs, he had a cute birthmark on his back I don't even understand the shape ... he was covered with water so the pants were sticking to his thighs .....I couldn't think straight omg I'm gonna pass out .... they both looked at me and couldn't stop laughing at me I was blushing.

I love my skin but right it's really going against me my cheeks are red

I love my skin but right it's really going against me my cheeks are red... I have light skin so you can imagine... I was embarrassed and when they were done laughing at me he said he's going to go wear something ...

Lola looked at me with a smile

"I'm glad it's mutual" that's all she said as she asked me to not make a sound ... walking slowly to the door she said she's leaving I said bye and wanted to laugh...

"I know it's not Lola running away"

"no I was just looking outside "

"Lola should sit there it's her punishment for always breaking my stuff," he said

... Lola shut the door and I heard her car drive off like a maniac I laughed too, she's pregnant she needs to slow down ...

He came out all dressed up asking me what I did
" I don't know anything I brought you food"

he smiled and said thank you "you should be on my side" I laughed and pretended not to know what he's talking about...I blushed and nodded watching him eat ... he ate all his food and lied on the couch making weird sounds ...

"What's happening"

"I'm too full to do anything now thanks to this beautiful lady sitting here" he looked at me like he wanted to kiss me, but that dimpled idiot wanted to take the remote from my hand...

He took the remote and changed the tv he totally distracted me and I hit him on the shoulder

"my leg might be sore but my hands work" he laughed and put his head on my thighs lying down .... it was the most natural thing ...he had those sexy cuts on almost a fade his beard... I never noticed he's eyes they were brown and sexy ...his lips I wanted to cry what the hell is wrong with me...

He took his phone and started showing me pictures from high school, we laughed at them and at his braces and glasses ...

"What happened to them"

"My braces helped me now I have a sexy smile and I didn't need the glasses anymore because Invested in contact lenses"...

then we talked about everything I can't believe he remembers so much about me to my favorite color, food, etc he was truly amazing ...

I don't know what happened but we both fell asleep on the couch ... on top of him with my head on his sexy chest he held me tight and we dozed off... I woke up and realized we had really fallen asleep it was 6 am shit Aunty was going to flip I gently woke him up and he smiled I told him I'll see him later and he hugged me and walked me home ...

How can I resist a man that does that?