Chapter 5

When we got to my place I went to shower and got back wearing my gown, okay I honestly wanted to seduce him ... which worked like a charm because before I knew it my gown was on the floor and I was completely naked under him .... we went on the whole night goodness how am I going to work tomorrow ...

Oh, I forgot it's my day off ... let the day begin  .... we didn't get out of bed that day unless when we were eating or showering together which took longer then we anticipated...

I loved being with him and we spent so much time together, even got looks at the hospital because of how we acted towards each other  I thought they were jealous goodness why didn't someone tell me that the joke was on me?... the women there acted weird always gossiping even Kate she's a nice old lady but lately, since I started dating Mike she's been acting weird and not forgetting to mention Zoe.

I went to my office and began to work on my files again and just as I was about to finish Zoe passed so fast I got up and ran after her pulling her by her hand to my office ...she sat down and looked at me
"Are you going to ignore the elephant in the room Zoe"

"We are not in a zoo Megan there's no elephant" rolling her eyes I slapped her arm

" you know what I mean"

"He's old and weird and I honestly don't like him or trust him" I was shocked Zoe loves people and for her to feel this way about Mike I didn't know what to say

"firstly his only something years old I'll ask him and I am 28 it's not a big gap and age ain't nothing but a number"

"You asked Megan I honestly ....." cutting her off

" I love you Zo I really do but I like him and you know how I am he's the first guy I've dated since Christian and I like him"

"I'm sorry I know Megan did you at least stalk him so we know more about him?"

"Nope he told me everything I need to know so it's okay I promise"

"I hope he did," she said

And I ignored that comment and took out my snacks so we eat, she's 5 months pregnant so she eats everything ... I smiled at her and she smiled back she looks worried and that doesn't make me feel good at all.

But soon she hugs me and leaves, I Stare at my laptop playing music but not too loud, I couldn't do anything so I just listened to more music and sat there eating my sweets, I have a sweet tooth probably got it from my aunt but she's diabetic urgh let me not get carried away.

Mike walked in and leaned on my table to kiss me which I responded too ....he took my hand and started walking.

"where are we going mike"

"shhh... It's a surprise "

When we got to the roof he set up a late picnic it was late around 8 pm so it's was dark he had candles thank God it wasn't windy...

I felt like the luckiest girl on earth as we sat, ate, and had the best night I think of my life ..he's a good guy why can't Zoe see this.

We enjoyed our night that day, after finalizing stuff in the hospital we left late around 2 am I was exhausted when I got home so I took a quick shower and slept.