"Fine. I forgive you, you big puppy."

Jeonghan started becoming friends with the couple at their time on the hospital together. The couple would come and visit Jeonghan in his room, and they would chat endless. Before Wonwoo was discharged from the hospital, they exchanged numbers and promised to keep in touch. When it was Jeonghan's turn to be discharged, the couple came to his apartment to welcome him home. They've been friends ever since.

"By the way hyung. We came here to tell you that we are going to have a picnic at Han River, today! I have invited everyone including the Seungcheol's team. And now we are wondering if you want to come with? It's going to be fun! I promise!" Mingyu was practically bouncing on his feet with an excited grin plastered on his face. If he were a dog, there would be a tail wagging behind him.

Of course, Jeonghan will accept the invitation. He's been trap in his apartment for days now and he could feel himself start to lose his sanity. Maybe the fresh air would do him good. But then the thought of seeing Seungcheol came to him and he knew he wasn't ready to see the man yet. Seungcheol never once visited him when he was still at the hospital, so he was a little mad at him to say the least.

But then Mingyu said he invited everyone, which means all their friends would be there. Both old and new. And Jeonghan knew he couldn't pass up the opportunity to see his friends again. He missed Seungkwan the most, being that their best friends after all. So with that, Jeonghan finally made up his mind.

"Give me 20 minutes to get ready."

*****************

Soon they arrived at Han River and the first thing that Jeonghan did is take in on the fresh air. Sighing in satisfaction as he could already feel the good effect of a breathe of fresh air. The couple lead Jeonghan to a wide patch of grass where the picnic has already commence.

Different blankets are laid on the ground and little childrens were running around. Jeonghan instantly recognized Minghao, Junhui and Chan among the group of little children, their little squeals of joy fills the air as they get chased around by a man, probably in his mid-twenties, with a uniquely angled eyes. His hands forming a pair of claws and letting out roars as he tries to imitate a tiger.

On the blankets sat different people. Jeonghan only recognized a few of them. He could see Rose chatting it up with two girls, one wearing a black crop top and black jeans, and the other wearing a pink dress and a half black, half pink bow on her hair.

Next to them, on another blanket is Seokmin and Joshua. They look to be having a good time chatting with each other and their entwined hands already told Jeonghan that his ship has finally sailed which made him smile. But what caught Jeonghan's attention is the little girl sitting in between Joshua and Seokmin. She looked rather adorable with her yellow sundress and that bright smile of hers that was similar to Seokmin. She must be Seokmin's daughter, Sunhee.

Other those people, Jeonghan did not recognize anyone else and he certainly did not see a certain Choi Seungcheol anywhere. Not that he was looking for him in the first place. He wasn't. He wasn't at all.

The Laughters got louder as the children started running towards Jeonghan. Minghao and Junhui immediately on each of Jeonghan's legs while Chan went behind Jeonghan and hid there. The other kids ran off to different direction as the man chasing them stops in front of Jeonghan and gave him a smile, his uniquely angled eyes turning into crescents as he did so.

"Hi! I'm Know Soonyoung! But you can just call me Soonyoung. The kids seemed to like you." Soonyoung gestures to the three little boys clinging on Jeonghan. "I can see why they like you. You're pretty."

Jeonghan gave an awkward smile, unsure how to respond as he wasn't used to getting compliments. Thankfully enough, he didn't have to as a short male walked up to them and smack Soonyoung on the back of his head. Soonyoung almost lurched forward and Jeonghan could only watch with an eyebrow raised, half amused, half weirded out.