사 (4)

" Is the gold axe yours? Ask the enchantress. The woodcutter shook his head no. Neither Gold, Silver nor Bronze, the woodcutter refused to be fooled and stood his guard for his axe might not be the most beautiful or the most expensive, It's the sentimental value of the object that counted the most."

"The enchantress saw the sincerity in the woodcutter and she smiled. From the little pond, emerged the woodcutter's real axe. The woodcutter saw this and all the sadness disappeared from his face. The enchantress gave the woodcutter his axe back and before the enchantress left, she gave one more gift to the woodcutter. Because of the woodcutter's honesty, one of his wish was granted and from then on the woodcutter and his family lived happily ever after. The End. "

Jeonghan closed the book and the children started cheering, clapping their little hands together. Another successful storytime.

"Okay muchkins! It's time to play some games!" Seungkwan placed baskets of toys in the center of the playmat and the children immediately bolted out of their sits and rushed to the toy baskets. Their adorable shrieks of joy and almost incoherent babbling filled the room.

"Mwine!"

"No mwine!"

"So pwetty!"

"It's pwink! My fa'ouwite!"

"I wuv puwple!"

"Dinowsaw rar!!!"

"Look i have beawd!!"

"Weeeeeeeeee!!!!! I can fwy!!!!"

"We have thwe same toy!!!"

"It's a bwue shawk!!"

Jeonghan placed the book back on the shelves then sat down behind his desk and opened his laptop. Logging in into his account, letting out a tired sigh when he saw the numerous notifications.

"Sideline?" Seungkwan came and sat on the desk.

"Sideline." The long haired male confirms and then shooed his bestfriend from the desk. Seungkwan pouted and hops off the desk.

Jeonghan lets out a tired sigh and started typing on his laptop, opening and reading the notifications one by one.

Seungkwan decided to just let his bestfriend be and left to do what he was doing earlier which was keeping an eye on the two little chinese boys. He looked around the room and found the chinese boys sitting at the far corner of the room.

The two sat side by side with a big book in front of them. The younger of the two would point at a picture and then he would try to explain what it is to the older. Even thought he did not made any sense sometimes, Junhui just continues to listen him. Loving the sound of Minghao's voice with the cute little accent of his. They are so adorable.

"What are you reading there?" Seungkwan sat beside Minghao and peeked down on the book. He smiled at the familiar picture of Goldielocks.

"Goldielocks? Isn't she pretty?"

Minghao shakes his head no. "She's a meanie."

"Yes A Meanie! She ate bwear's food and then bwoke bwear's fa'ouwite chwair! I don't wike hew!" Jun added crossing his arms on his chest and pouted.

Seungkwan chuckles. "But didn't she apologize to bear? Then Goldielocks and Bear became bestfriends forever."

The two little chinese boys gasped cutely. "They became fwiends!? Weally!?"

The blonde couldn't stop smiling as he gently takes the book from Minghao. The two little chinese boys  immediately went and sat on each of Seungkwan's thighs with the big book in front of them. The three of them read the story together and the two little chinese boys didn't stop laughing because of Seungkwan's funny way of telling the story.