"Excuse me? I said, did you need anything?" A gentle voice said, snapping Vernon back to reality.

Vernon blinks a couple times in confusion before finally noticing the female nurse standing next to him, staring at him with the same confused look on her face. Vernon only then realized that he was still standing on the same spot in front of Seungkwan's hospital room.

Vernon gave a small smile and awkwardly took a couple steps to the side, giving the nurse a clear path to Seungkwan's room, assuming it is where she was heading. The nurse only raised an eyebrow at him before noticing what he was holding in his hands. Her face lit up and her mouth curved into a smile.

"Are you visiting Mr. Boo? By the way, I'm nurse Jennie and I'm assigned to take care of Seungkwan. Nice to meet you Mr.?" She continues to smile as she offered her hand out to him.

Vernon accepted her hand, giving it a shake before letting go, he plastered a smile, "Officer Chwe, but you can just call me Vernon. It's nice to meet you as well."

"Let me guess, fiancé?" She asked, readying her clipboard to write down his answer. Vernon shake his head no, earning a pout from Jennie.

"I'm just a boyfriend. For now." Vernon smiled as she excitedly wrote it down on her pink clipboard with her pink pen. Her unique hair bow catching Vernon's eyes. It was half black and half pink. Cute to say the least.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go see how your fiancé-to-be is doing." Jennie said, rather cheerfully, earning a blush from Vernon.

And before Vernon could utter a single protest, Jennie already opened the door and walks in, leaving Vernon who hesitated for a moment before entering the room as well. His grip tightening around the bouquet and paper bag as he nervously walks in, his eyes scanning the room until it landed on the boy who's happily chatting with Jennie who now stood at the bedside, checking the boy's vitals and all.

Jennie then leaned in and whispered something on Seungkwan's ears. The latter's eyes widening before his head snapped to the direction of where Vernon is standing. Vernon could only wonder what Jennie told Seungkwan but the blush on Seungkwan's face and smug look on Jennie's face made him feel uneasy all of a sudden.

Jennie soon excused herself and left the room, leaving the two male in an awkward atmosphere. Seungkwan refused to meet Vernon's eyes and the blush on his adorable chubby cheeks darkens. Vernon finds himself admiring the blushing beauty before him.

"So......"

"So?"

Seungkwan had to hold in an eye roll and gestured to the stuffs Vernon was holding. Vernon finally realized what he meant and it was his turn to blush as he awkwardly approaches the bed, his hands slightly shaking from the nerves but he manages to calm his self and plastered a smile on his face.

"Oh, here. I bought this for you. I hope you like." Vernon handed the bouquet of pink roses to Seungkwan who accepted it with a blush to match. The latter thanked him before giving the flower a small sniff, a smile automatically making its way to Seungkwan's lips as the sweet scent of the flowers fills his senses.

"I love it. Thank you Nonie." Seungkwan smiled up at Vernon and the latter could feel himself melting at the cute voice Seungkwan used with his nickname. The nickname that he hated at first but because Seungkwan loves it, he learned to love it too.

"Anything for you my Boo." Vernon said, also using a cute voice with Seungkwan's nickname. Unlike Vernon, Seungkwan loves his nickname, and loves it even more when Vernon uses it.

Seungkwan placed the bouquet of roses on his lap then began eyeing the paper bad Vernon was holding. He asked with masked curiosity, "what do you got there?"