Chapter 25

Kevin

"Oh yes, I'm really in love."

I can't forget him, I can't do it if every time I try it she comes back to my life, like a lightning bolt.

I have to talk about this with someone but obviously with Katia I can't, the only person I can talk with is Ludo but she doesn't calculate me anymore, and I don't know why, I don't know what I did to her.

Call in progress in Ludo

"Hi" she replies but her voice is broken.  I hear little, she speaks softly and the disco music is loud and yet I perceive that she has something, something that disturbs her deeply

"What have I done to you?"  Maybe I was wrong not to say "hello" but I'm going crazy without her

"You don't know, do you? You don't even notice the clearest signs but I'm not surprised" now she is angry and... disappointed

"Signals? What kind of signs? What do you mean?"

"Bye Kevin" and hang up

What the fuck has just happened?  What do you mean by signals?

Then a flash.

The sweet smiles she always gives me, the smile she couldn't hide when I broke with Katia that even if she preached to me she saw that she was happy that I had decided to break her then the disappointment when I told her that I really liked Aurora, not having talked to me again when she realized she couldn't get Aurora's idea out of my head.  Now I get it.

She is in love with me.

But I am not in love with her, yet without her I am nobody, I am empty, a completely deflated balloon.  I can't deceive her but at the same time I can't lose her.

I'm in the middle of a triangle.  I am in love with a girl who doesn't love me, I am engaged to a girl that I clearly do not love anymore and the only woman in my life who really makes me feel good and in peace with myself is in love with me and since I do not reciprocate  she no longer speaks to me.

If someone asked me to describe Hell I think I would say exactly what is happening to me right now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, here's chapter twenty five.

I hope you like it and I apologize if some days I don't publish new chapters.

Altea