Chapter 16

"Girls ... I think I fell in love" I say it so hairless on the tongue to my two best friends

"You fall in love every time some guy makes your eyes sweet just before you cum," says Francesca as she sucks some tobacco from the cigarette she is smoking and then throws it back out with her nose and in response Gaia glances at her.

Gaia believes so much in love, the real one, the one that makes your heart beat as soon as you see that he is coming, the one that makes you feel good, the one that makes you wake up with his message and makes you go to sleep with another of his  message.

The movie one.

What I thought I had found, deluding myself.

Then Gaia looks at me, urges me to start my speech, almost as if she understood that it is not just a passing crush maybe due only to the fact that a guy looked at me just before I came to my boobs, or in my mouth, or  in the condom ...

"You see this is not the usual I have known, so to speak, while we were fucking, it is different. It is as if it were I don't know, from heaven"

"Gaia, you're infecting her," says Francesca, interrupting me.  Francesca does not believe in true love, on the contrary, when Gaia talks about these things, she was fine with me because I was not fond of anyone and then he came.

"Come on Auri, go ahead" replies Gaia almost not considering Francesca herself

"You see I met him while I was screaming at Federico to get off the back of the Hawaii and ..."

"But why are you still going to that disco? It's a dump" Francesca doesn't really want to know about this story

"Just because we have the private room there, however, while I was screaming at Francesco to get off the back, this boy approached me, he asked me a stupid question to talk then we looked each other in the eyes and I felt a spark that I hadn't felt for a long time, I think it was love at first sight "I inevitably smile as I say it.

Gaia has her eyes at heart and I guess she is already thinking about a wedding, Francesca rolls her eyes as she lights up yet another cigarette and then I am there.  Me, me a happy child.

A little girl who only had certainties but who because of that look all vanished into a real soap bubble.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, this is chapter sixteen.

I hope you like it, tell me what you think, if you like it or maybe not, (that is, of course I hope you like it hahaha).

Altea