Chapter 15

I am awake, he is sleeping.

He is calm only when he sleeps with me, as a child he has suffered many traumas.

The father beat him, the mother ran away from their house and left him and his brothers alone with him, violent, then the father one day also left the house, the three of them were alone, at that time my family and I hosted them  , my parents treated them as their children then one day, after three years of living in my house, his mother and his father arrived at our house together.

Absurd.

During their escapes to make sure that they never saw each other again they ended up meeting again, they fell in love with each other again, they started dating again, she changed him, he was no longer a violent man, addicted to alcohol  and he helped her detoxify drugs, they had become excellent parents ready to really grow up their children but their children were not really ready.  Andrea was twelve, his brother nine and their little sister six.  They were "old", they understood.  They were already "old" at the time of the events and had already understood what was going on in that family.

They made a real act of faith to return with their parents.

His brothers have overcome everything, they are happy, they live well with their family Andrea no.

Andrea still experiences this situation badly.

Andrea his parents can't stand them, or rather, he tries, he tries to love them but he is afraid that they will abandon him again, he was already so "old", and even if the other two had understood what was happening it was easier for them forget and forgive the parents.

However, he should forgive them, they did a lot for them and especially for him, they pampered him a lot to be forgiven, they treat him like a prince and he treats them in a shitty wat.

How strange, however, every time I sleep with him I sleep like a stone, I love to sleep curled up on him, our relationship is mutual, I make him feel good and he makes me feel good.  And yet I can't sleep tonight, it's already four in the morning and I came back from the disco that I could no longer stand and yet I can't sleep.

I can't have fallen in love so much, that is yes he is an handsome guy but even being like this for a guy whose name I don't even know, yet I know I'm lying to myself, I couldn't stand up because of alcohol or  because of the high heels that I wore and those who hurt my feet, I could not stand up because my head was completely blurred by the image of that handsome boy who smiled at me and who left a trace in my mind.

And in my heart.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, here's chapter fifteen.

I hope you like it, this too taken a step on Andrea's past.

Are you enjoying the story so far?

Altea