Chapter 10

"Federico! Come down immediately from there!"  I scream, I seem to be talking to a dog who is not listening to me, how is it possible that he drank so much that he could not stand up even to go to vomit in the bathroom -still do not believe that he has blossomed on the sofa  - but has found the strength to climb on a back which, to make matters worse, is there for beauty, it is not needed for climbing.

"Federico!"  I scream but he don't listen to me, everyone looks at me, I feel observed, embarrassed, the music has turned it off, they have understood the gravity of the situation, but nobody has the courage to go and get it, it has to go down on its own but he doesn't want to do, continues to scream to make a toast with a beer in hand.

But why can't I have a normal life.

-Less bad that I was afraid my life was getting boring-

"Federico get out of there!"  I am exasperated, Andrea does not help me because he is busy to kissing with a girl on a sofa

"He really doesn't want to get off, yeah" a voice peeps out from behind me

I turn around and see him.

He is tall, muscular with muscles that can be seen under the shirt, blue eyes and a sweet smile.

I feel something in my stomach, something I haven't felt for at least four years.

I am looking at him strangely, I am staring at him, I am looking at every little detail of his body and I cannot say anything to him, he realizes it, he is looking at me badly, I have to answer him.

"Look, forget it, it's at least fifteen minutes that I yell at him to get off but nothing to do"

"Yes I realized, it's impossible not to hear your voice" he stops then resumes very shyly, low look, whispers "you know your voice is very beautiful"

I heard it, I heard that compliment, the blood has frozen in my veins, my cheeks are on fire and for the first time in at least four years I blush for a compliment not made by Andrea but by another person.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, this is the tenth chapter.

I'm quite satisfied with how it came and I hope you like it too, tell me what you think,

Altea