Chapter 7

The shopping day spent with my friends was a lot of fun, I felt good, the only "impediment" is that I was still a bit 'in chemical hunger and so every now and then we had to stop to get some food but it was fun  .

"Hey, girls wouldn't it be appropriate to go home? Tomorrow we have the math test, if the teacher sends me back this year my mom will shoot me" says Gaia

"You have all the other high marks, she can't put you off"

"It's what you said also last years and every year they have sent me back on time"

The three of us have a strange relationship with the school.  Gaia is good and is committed but with math she just can't be found, then there is Francesca who, on the other hand, is only good in math while in all other subjects she can't do anything and, finally, there is me who would be wanting  also good in all subjects but the fact is that I do not apply myself, and when I try seriously then it ends that I get a message where inevitably every time they ask me to go for a ride and so it ends that I send everything upstream and  I still don't know how I managed to get into fourth grade without ever being rejected.

Before him I was good at school, I was a good daughter and a good girl, now after him I am the exact opposite of that Aurora that everyone knew.

Next day at school ...

I'm late but the teachers are used to it by now.

"You have finally arrived, take your time next time"

"Oh listen Iris, don't break me" I say to the girl who gave me the lecture.  Iris is a nice and sweet girl with everyone but school is her priority, she is worse than the teachers and does not tolerate any kind of delay, the teachers have become accustomed to me and my delays and she still does not.

The teacher is not yet in class so presumably she is sick at home or did not want to come, more plausible, the physics teacher has little desire to work and often stays at home, lucky her, they send me to school to kick ass.

"Guys, Rossi is absent" this is the janitor who entered the classroom to tell us something obvious.  The others are happy and start messing up, not me, I put my feet on the bench, take my headphones and put them in my ears and for the next hour, in silence, I think about how I reduced myself after him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, this is the seventh chapter.

I hope you like it because and like the idea of ​​inserting these pieces of daily life every now and then told just as they come, I hope you like them too.

Altea