Junhui nodded his head and ran to Seungkwan, catching the teacher off guard when the kid tackles him in a hug.

"I'm so sorry Teacher Boo, I promise I won't do it anymore. Please don't be mad at me." Junhui started tearing up causing Seungkwan to panic.

"Hey hey don't cry,  it's okay, It's okay. I'm not mad, see?" Seungkwan gave the child a smile while also fighting his own tears back. He will always have a soft spot for the little chinese boy no matter how annoying he gets sometimes.

"I'm not mad and I'm not gonna punish you. I forgive you. Just promise me that you really won't do it anymore. Do you promise Junhui?"

The little chinese boy vigorously nodded his head . He sniffled, wiping his little tears away and hugged Seungkwan tighter.

"I promise teacher!"

Seungkwan lets out a soft chuckle and playfully ruffles the kid's hair.

"Now how about we go and play a game, any game you like."

"Really!?" Junhui started jumping excitedly. Seungkwan laughed at his adorableness.

"Yes Jun."

"Oh! Can HaoHao play with us too? I want HaoHao to play also teacher, Can he? Can he?"

Seungkwan jokingly rolled his eyes but nodded his head nonetheless.

"Go get him then and wait for me by the slides, okay? I'll just have a little talk with Teacher Yoon."

Jun shrieked in joy and Jeonghan watched as the kid ran to his best friend who was sat alone under a tree, reading or trying to read a book.

The two kids made their way to the slides hand in hand. Junhui swinging their hands together with a cute smile on his face. Minghao could only roll his eyes at his best friend, trying to hide a smile.

"Well that's something I don't see everyday." Jeonghan said, crossing his arms against his chest and an amused grin on his lips.

Seungkwan stared at the older in confusion. "What?"

The long haired male lets out a chuckle. "You not being a bitch."

"Aish Hyung. I was never a bitch to these kids. Annoyed? Yes, But being a bitch? Never. I love Kids and you know that. I just can't stand their annoying butts sometimes." Seungkwan said in all seriousness and Jeonghan tried his best not to laugh but fails miserably.

"What? I was serious Hyung! I do love Kids." Seungkwan childishly protested.

It's rare moments like this that Jeonghan can get his best friend to be all flustered and a little frustrated. Jeonghan, for once, is the one doing the torture and he is enjoying every second of it. Consider it payback for Seungkwan's, greatly embarrassing, sex talk the other day.

Jeonghan just smiled at his best friend, his smile was full of teasing and Seungkwan couldn't help but roll his eyes and groan in annoyance.

"Ugh! can you just––JUST hold my phone for me, Thanks." Seungkwan hands over his phone and left his bestfriend.

Jeonghan was still smiling as he watch Seungkwan sneak behind Junhui before lifting the kid and throws him in the air. He catch him back and began tickling him. The kid's sweet laughters filled the air, it's like music to Jeonghan's ears.

Jeonghan shakes his head, he pocketed his bestfriend's phone and went to check on the other kids.

*************

Soon both kids and teachers are back inside their classrooms. Teachers are tucking the kids in for their afternoon nap. When the kids are all sound asleep, some of the teachers went to have their lunch while some went to take a nap themselves in the faculty room.