Chapter 11 - Stories

Start from the beginning

"Or to point out the way you smell," you added with a twisted face.

The men chuckled in response.

"Y/N!" Jungkook barked. "Come here."

You rolled your eyes and put a hand on your hip as you walked over to him. "Yes?"

He waved two fingers at you to come closer. You didn't. He waved two fingers again, sharper.

"Can I help you?" you asked, starting to lean down.

He grabbed your arm and pulled you into his lap, wrapping an arm around you

He grabbed your arm and pulled you into his lap, wrapping an arm around you. You squrimed, annoyed at the arrogant grin on his face.

"What are you doing!" you yelled in his face. "Let me go at once!"

"You still have a submission problem," he replied, not releasing you. "You're going to sit here until you understand how that works."

The men laughed as Jungkook wrapped a second arm around you, bringing you in close to him.

"Atta boy, Captain!"

"Show her who's boss!"

"Lucky bastard has all the fun!"

You put a hand in his face, pushing his greasy smile away from you. "Have some manners!" you growled.

He pulled your hand away, his arrogant smile now replaced by an irritated frown.

"Why don't you be a good girl and feed me those dried pieces of fruit on the table?"

He twisted your wrist slightly, making you wince and hiss from the pain. His fingertips in your back were a second warning.

You reached back to the table and picked up the fruit, cringing as you stuck a piece in his mouth. He chewed happily - his mouth half open - making you more and more uncomfortable with each bite.

The men continued to laugh. You looked over your shoulder, realizing that Jimin was sitting and watching you both. He glared, the anger starting to cloud his eyes once more as his hand tightened around his glass.