"So what? You've been watching me over the years, good for you. You never came back. Go ahead and say you were trying to better yourself, but I don't buy that. You weren't there when I needed you." Her voice cracked. She wasn't yelling this time, her tone was soft and low. But you could hear the pain behind her voice. How bad she just wanted a mom.

"Luciana, I'm so sorry mija. But I'm here now, why can't you see that?" Rosa pleaded.

"What are you here for? I've made it without you. I don't need you now. I don't even remember you being in my childhood at all."

"Because I want to reconnect with my children. I want to see you grow up and my grandchild. I didn't get to be there when Lorenzo had his baby, but now I'll get to see yours."

"How do you know she's pregnant?" Roman questioned.

"Alessio told me." Rosa smirked.

"You didn't tell anyone right?" Tony looked for clarification.

"Umm, I posted a congratulations post on Instagram." She shrugged, not seeing the problem.

Roman sighed in frustration and rubbed his face. He knew how badly Luciana wanted to wait.

"What's so wrong about that?" Rosa looked at everyone.

"I didn't need you then, and I don't need you now. Thanks, but do what you do best and disappear." Luciana stated and walked outside.

"Luciana?" She turned around and seen Alessio.

"If you wanna have a relationship with her, great. Go for it. But I don't want any part of it Alessio."

"I'm sorry.." His head hung low. "It's just... Before you, or even Luciano and Jesus were born. It was just me, Lorenzo, mama, and papa. And for awhile it was just us, I had a mom, I knew it was like to have a mom. I guess I didn't see.. That you didn't know what it was like. That you were hurting.."

"She's not my mom."

~

"Luci!" Becky ran towards her and Roman.

"What's up?" Luciana laughed at her excitement.

"I need to talk to you before your meeting, sorry Roman she's mine." Becky said and dragged her away into her room.

"Are you okay?" Luci wondered.

"No.. Well yes but.. IM PREGNANT!" Becky shouted and jumped up and down.

"What?! Are you serious?!" Becky nodded. "Oh my gosh! I'm so happy for you!" Luciana hugged her. "Have you gone to the doctor yet?"

"Yes, I'm due a few days after you!" Becky squealed.

"Shut up?! You're serious? Becky!"

"I was wondering if you want to announce our pregnancies together? Since your mom kinda let it out of the bag and everything?" She asked.

"Yes! Of course! And you live in Tampa too!" Luciana gasped. "I can't believe we're gonna be pregnant together!"

"We can stay with each other when Seth and Roman are on the road." Becky grinned. "Okay sorry, I know you have your meeting. I'm just so excited to be pregnant with my bestfriend!"

Luciana smiled. "I'll catch you after, congratulations again!" She walked back out to see Roman waiting for her.

"She took you from me." Roman pouted.

"Oh no." Luciana fake gasped.

"You're mean." Roman smiled and pulled her closer.

"You'll survive. She was telling me some news." She informed him, fixing his shirt.

"She's pregnant." Roman said.

"How'd you know?" Luciana questioned, looking up at him.

He played with her hair, making her blush. "Seth told me, he stopped by while you were in there."

"She wants to announce we're pregnant together, and I guess I already have to since my mother told the media." She sighed and grabbed his hand, walking to Vince's office.

Roman kissed her temple. "Well, something good is going to come out of this, believe that."

~

"First of all, congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm sure you and Roman are very happy to be starting a family together." Vince smiled at the couple. "You and Becky pregnant at the same time, it's crazy."

"Thank you, we want to plan on announcing our pregnancies together." Luciana said.

"We can arrange something for Monday." Vince nodded. "But let's get to the point on why I called this meeting. I am very happy for you Luciana, you're in an amazing place. But I wanted to discuss your future with the company. Obviously you'll be gone for some time, my concern, is you being gone too long."

Luciana furrowed her eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"I really do see you as the head of the women's division. I don't want you gone too long, I know you're going to be a mom but I just don't want to see another young talent go to waste." He explained.

She shifted in her seat. "I'm not planning on retiring anytime soon, it's just.. I'll be gone for awhile. You know how much I love this company and what I do but now throwing our baby into the mix. I want to be here but I also don't want to not miss out on my child's life. Our child is going to have two parents in the WWE business, and I'm sure Roman will be on the road a majority of the time."

"I understand Luciana." Vince said. "I know where you're coming from. Personally, I know you're far from being done here. I know you have a lot more left, I just don't want you to forget that you still have a long pathway until the end."

~

"Is Vince right?" Luciana asked Roman. "I don't want to give up wrestling.. But I'm pregnant and I can't be in the ring."

"You're not giving up wrestling." Roman walked over to her. "Baby, you're just taking a break. You're bringing a whole new life in this world. Me and you both know your career is just getting started, don't listen to Vince. You know how he is, very persisting."

"I know... He just made me feel guilty." She sighed and shrugged.

"Hey," Roman lifted her chin up. "Don't feel guilty for being pregnant and putting wrestling on pause. We're starting our family, our chapter. One Vince can't write for us. It's our time. Don't let him make you feel bad for not leading the women's division right now."

"How do you always know what to say?" Luciana cracked a smile.

Roman laughed. "You deserve the best. I love you."

"I love you too." She pecked his lips.

It's our time.

~
to be continued

20k reads and 1k votes!!!' YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY AMAZING! THANK YOU SOOO SOOO SOOO SOOO MUCH MY LOVELIES!!!! i love you guys! ❤️

For more Roman Reigns books: Make sure to go add 'His Hound of Justice' and 'Battle of the Mafia' to your reading lists! vote, comment, and share!!!

btw i'm obsessed with Rocky Balboa right now. like him in rocky 3, fuckkkkk he's so good looking 🥵