Iconic Vlive Moments

Start bij het begin

Jimin cleared his throat, obviously uncomfortable and slightly aroused like everyone else, and looked around the room. After about a minute of silence they all just went back on their phones.

The vlive ended 10 minutes after that dance cover and Yerim was heading back home. 

By the time she got in the dorms it wasn't too late so all the boys were in the living room except for Jin who was cleaning up the kitchen and for Yoongi who was asleep.

"Hey guys." She said casually as she sat on the couch next to them.

Everyone looked directly at her.

"Are you guys good? Why are you staring at me?"

"We saw your vlive." Namjoon muttered.

"Oh, coo-" she had a minute of realization.

She jumped up from the couch.

"You guys are so weird! You're all perverts why did you have to comment on it, ew! I'm going to sleep you weirdos goodnight."

Yerim received a scolding from Jin in the morning of how perverted some fans can be and how she shouldn't just do that in a vlive without thinking.

Caught Cuddling~

Yerim never showed affection to any of the boys, and showed love in her own aggressive kind of way.

They were all back from an award show in America, preparing to do a vlive in one of the members hotel rooms.

They all gathered on a couch, with a few of them on the floor and Yerim on the edge, next to Yoongi.

Everyone started talking about how great the award show was and how great of a time they've been having in America.

Yerim started getting tired and leaned her head on Yoongi's shoulder, which he didn't mind at all since this was rare for her to do.

She started lightly snoring, but only Yoongi could hear, so he pulled her closer and laid her head in his chest so that she could be more comfortable. Yoongi also fell asleep without anyone in the room noticing.

The comments started blasting with people pointing out how adorable they looked. Jin went to the comments and saw how crazy they were going.

"Yoongi and Yeri?" He read aloud.

Everyone turned to them and gushed at how adorable they looked.

"Oh my goodness get the cameras." Jin whisper yelled.

Everyone gathered around them with their phones and started taking thousands of pictures of them.

Namjoon went to the vlive camera, while everyone in the room was photographing Yoongi and Yerim like they were celebrities, and gave the vlive a proper outro.

They heard Yerim shift slightly.

"What the-"

"Shhhh go back to sleep." Jimin cooed.

She laid her head back down and rested, not knowing that she would be fuming the next morning.

~Ball Kick

Namjoon, Yeri, Yoongi and Tae decided to do a vlive together. Before the Vlive started, Tae wanted to do another gerbil prank on Yerim.