chapter 24

It was next day and I had a big smile in my face , I could still not believe it . I didn't remove the pendant at all. It's so beautiful and it's a gift given by Omkara ji . I just forgive forget everything before , now I feel guilty for punishing him and me for a thing we didn't commit . I just need to take a deep breathe and live my life.

"Gauri di, why are you smiling without any reason" asked Sahil with a questioning look
"I'm not" I said and he took a deep breathe
"It feels like love is in the air" sang Sahil

I went behind him to beat him and he ran away . Atlast we both fell into the sofa and I hugged him tight . I really missed out moment. Past months was a real emotional and now I feel better in every way.
"Stop beating me and get ready for University" said Sahil
"When did this happen" I asked with surprise
"Just like that" he said

He walked away and I walked to my room. I dressed fast and ate some food. I packed mine and Sahil's food . I then ran to the bus stop because I was a little late. Due to god's grace I reached in time. When I entered I didn't see Omkara ji, I went to his class and I saw him talking with Ishana .

"Omkara ji" I called out
"Omkara ji" I called out again

He didn't even hear, he was busy taking with Ishana. nowadays they both are together a little Too much. I can't still believe he didn't hear. The guy behind him also heard. At last Ishana saw me and told him that I arrived .

"One minute " said Omkara ji and I nodded

I would be lying if I said I'm not annoyed by this. It's too frustrating , I glanced at my watch and saw it was time for me to leave. Still he didn't even budge from there. Now I'm feeling to kill both of them.

"Omkara ji, I'm going" I said
"Ok" he said

'Ok' , just an ok for me. God , he just ruined by whole mood with a word. This girl Ishana needs to know her limits. What does she think of herself .
I could see both of them taking between classes through the window. She would be the reason if he fails this time

"Omkara ji" I called out

It was lunchtime and I went to his class to meet him. Still they both hadn't finished talking. Even narrating Ramayana would have finished long ago. I decided to go and eat myself. I'm really angry now.
"Gauri" called out Omkara ji
"What" I spat
"Come" said Omkara ji
"I'm eating , and a big no" I said and got back into eating.

It might be a little rude but it's nothing infront of what he had done. I went back to wash my hands and both of them were chatting while eating. Had they not heard about 'Table Manner' , not to eat and talk at the same time. They should be sat in school and not here.

I went home without even talking to him and I am very angry . The next day Also the same thing . I am now eating alone and I haven't heard much from him other than some syllables. I am not going to run behind him anymore.

"Gauri, come to the botanical place" said Omkara ji
"Why should I come" I spat back
"Please come Gauri" said Omkara ji
"I'll think about it" I said

I am now in a confused state . I want to give him attitude but I miss him.  God this is so frustrating . I'm going to go . I went towards the botanical garden and I saw Omkara ji sitting in a bench .
"You came, I need to talk to you" said Omkara ji
"Why don't you talk to Ishana instead" I said
"Are you jealous of Ishana" asked Omkara ji
"Why don't you ask that to Ishana" I said
"Gauri, please don't do that" said Omkara
"Do what, you are doing everything" I said burning in anger
"I'm not doing anything" said omkara ji
"You are doing everything" I said with anger in words
"Why are you reacting like this" he asked
"Because I love you" I said.......

One of my most fav Actor is no more. Watching his film , a lot of times was my hobby . I am never bored of seeing it.
Depression is a serious things. People say what is your problem, everything is good for you so what stress ; it's not like that , a guy with a good career and wealth did a heartbreaking step . (I want to be a therapist or a criminal psychologist)
So I'd say, if you have any problem feel free to talk to me .I would be more than happy to hear you thoughts and words. Don't forget you are worth everything in the world

RIP SSR

*Insert my crying face