Chapter 11

Omkara's point of view.

I walk towards the Parking lot after the she left . My heart feels heavy . I can't handle the weight . I feel my leg being in so pain and feeling too fall.

The pain is too much. Because of my pain I'm lying in the road sitting on my joints . It's too much for a day . I feel in so much pain. Why ? Why this to me?

I pull myself up , I had to. I was successful and dragged myself to the car. I open the car and take a seat in the driver's seat.

I was in my private space . I let go of myself . I let my passion flow though me in the form of tears. I need to let go some pain to survive a bit ,Atleast reach home and try to drown in the passion.

I reached home in one piece but with thousand pieces of a broken heart . I was in a bad condition , I didn't want to concern my family so I rushed into my room .

I had dropped all my bad habits to move on in happiness . I had made myself a better person. My love for Gauri helped me complete it.

Whenever I try to go for them , I see Gauri's face infront of my eyes making me not do it . She was my moral compass. But she left me.

The pain of too much for me , I can't suffer . I'm a part of the reason for the pain I'm suffering . But this pain is too much.

I slowly limp into my bed . I open the drawer beside my bed. I throw all the papers and book on that drawer . My room looked like a mess but isn't near as  how my heart is.

I could see it , I don't want to use it but I have to. I can't go though this pain . I need it . It was a syringe and a small bottle , it was hid deep inside the drawer so my family won't find it.

I was a user of drugs , my family found out. I was enrolled in the university. I was slowly stopping it , decreasing the amount because I was an addict.

The only relief I felt , I clutched the syringe hard and injected the substance. I felt ok after a long period. I am an addict but I can't stop because I'm an addict .

"Omkara"Shivaay shouted

I slowly hid the medicine and the syringe , it was peeking but not easily seen.
"What are doing"Shivaay asked
"Nothing Shivaay"I said
"I saw , who are trying to fool"asked Shivaay
"I can't stop"I said confessing my problem
"We can stop it , you should have told"said Shivaay and hugged me tight

The person who stopped me last time is the reason for the pain and my restart of the habit I stopped some how.

School were getting to our maximum. I can't handle all the stress , this assignment is not less than an assassin.

"Aaah"I scream trying to let go some of the stress.

I walked towards the temporary answer to my pain , it's too much I need this

I tried to inject the syringe , but a face appears infront of my eyes and into my mind. It was the smiling face of Gauri.
I throw my syringe to the other side and complete my assignment.

I can't handle the pain, I offed the lights so no one check on me . I slowly inject the medicine and go into the side of relief.

I don't encourage use of drugs in any way , please don't.

Expect updation on Friday , Tuesday and Saturday . Expect but not sure , I've got school. It's tenth so you get it ryt. I'll try my best