chapter 16

Omkara's point of view

University started , nothing was fine. I waited in the entrance for the past fifteen minutes for Gauri. Atlast I saw her enter
"Gauri" I called out

She just walked away like I didn't exist , I was invisible there. She didn't even to bother to give me a glance . She then saw her friend Ruby and started talking .

I walked back to my class because if I waited for her to acknowledge my presence I would fall into trouble. What is happening in my life now it's changed heavily and now I can't recognise anything.

The classes were  torture , I couldn't concentrate even a bit . My mind flies away to my near class . I could see Gauri's face by staying in stone positions . I don't care what ever happens I need everything back to normal.

After the bell rang I saw Gauri going out of the class to wash hands . I walked behind her and washed my hand. I walked back fast and I heard my Friend call me so I turn back.

My friend slowly hit Gauri and she lose balance and clutch my jacket tight to not fall . Her face was kind of buried in my jacket.

"Sorry" my friend says

Gauri looks at me then leave the jacket fast and walk away . I eat my food fast and wash My hands day . I wait for Gauri outside and she walks in front of me without minding me.

"Gauri" I called
"What do you want; just leave me alone" said Gauri

It hurt me a lot but I should give her space . I should respect her wishes . So I decided to give her space and not disturb her.

"I think Gauri and Omkara broke up" I heard some voices saying in the background.
I don't care about gossip and all. I'm a silent type of guy but no one messes with me because of my position , I'm from Oberoi family . I'm the untouchable guy but different , other famous kids are either bossy or show off .

I saw a small crowd infront of my class. I walked to check out , most probably a poor kid being bullied and most of the time I have to go to save them because no one can stop me.

I saw Gauri in the verge of crying and Katya standing there and laughing with her good for nothing crew . She and her crew is here with the power of money and nothing more.

"Which guy did you trap dear , showing what" asked Katya , is there a better reminder to remind me why I hate her.

"I didn't trap anyone , get it inside your head"Gauri said , I really want to help .

I'm hearing all this from this from the end of the crowd . I want to help her but I can't reach there , the crowd is too much.

"What should I get inside me head" asked Katya holding Gauri's jaw and release it to a side making her lose her balance but she regains it fast.

"I know what you must have showed"said Katya and take Gauri's duppata and throw out to the ground.

I could see the precious tears falling from Gauri's eyes and she was hiding her upper body with her hands . I tried to get there through the crowd I'm trying my best.

"Move your hands and show us your resources" said Katya and removes her hand.

I get there is time and act as I wall and hide her behind me . She started slowly sobbing behind me.

"Katya what are you doing" I asked her in anger
"Why are you caring she is your ex right, come with us and we can have some revenge" said Katya , how dare she.

"Are you out of your mind , why are you hurting her" I asked
"I didn't do it before because of you"said Katya...