t h i r t y - f i v e

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER IS VERY TRIGGERING, PLEASE PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK!! DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU ARE EASILY TRIGGERED!!
warning: blood, gore, sexual harassment, needles/injections,

///

"oh no-" changbin had already shot the device, shattering it and raining chips and glass on the floor, but it was too late.

6 suited men crashed into the room, one instantly rushing to stand next to mr. lee and the others staying at the door. "hold them down, two for the one at front." he growled, wincing as he straightened up.

despite their best efforts, the four were subdued and forced onto their knees, all weapons thrown onto the white floor. "i didn't know you were this horrible. minho made you sound tame." chan scoffed, spitting out blood as he tried to wench his sensitive shoulder away.

"oh my." he smirked. "you've only seen the start of this."

"if you even dare to lay a finger on him-" minho yelled, guilt rising at the fear painted across jisung's face as he helplessly struggled on the chair.

"what are you going to do? yell at me?" minho's father laughed. "please."

the man pulled out a small knife, spinning it around in his hand. "make it make sense." he stepped back to behind the chair, placing the knife next to jisung's right ear. "which one should i cut off? there are four choices!"

chaos erupted from the four on the ground, accusations and scream flying at the unbothered, cold blooded man. "shut them up." he dismissed, watching mindlessly as gags were shoved into all of their mouths.

jisung shakily let out a breath, trembling at the cold feeling of metal at the side of his ear. "please don't..." his words morphed into a scream as pain bloomed from the right side of his head. all he could see, think, hear, feel, taste was red. tears trickled down his cheeks as he faintly felt the sticky blood on his neck.

the screams from the four were muffled by the fabric as they violently pushed against the hold of the men. minho was crying, repeatedly screaming desperate apologies into the gag.

the suited men stayed as still as rocks, not making any response to the blood, screams, or gory scene that was happening in front of their eyes. mr. lee was humming along to the sounds of jisung's screams, leisurely bringing the bloody knife off of his head.

"please..." his body felt like it was shutting down, the loss of blood and shock making him feel hazy. he couldn't even exactly pinpoint what had happened to him, but the look of horror on all of their faces was enough.

minho, sobbing, crumpled to the ground as he looked up at the half unconscious boy in front of him. the face he had come to love was covered in smeared blood and the gory sight made him want to throw up.

"where's the drug, i want him to be conscious for this next part." he said to the man standing next to him. "here, sir." a syringe was brought out and mr. lee took it in his hand, grabbing the crying jisung's arm and inserting the liquid. "you won't be able to fall asleep now.." he happily informed the shaking figure.

"watch carefully, my son. look at me!" he snapped at minho, who was defiantly staring at the ground. rolling his eyes, the father just flicked his wrist. jisung just watched as his face was yanked up by one of the men and locked eyes with him, letting the sobs shake his body.

"i'm sorry, i'm so so sorry." he whispered, the taste of blood invading his senses. minho made an attempt to shake his head, tears cascading down and forming a puddle on the floor.