t h i r t y - f o u r

warning: mentions of suicide, blood, violence (guns)

"what... what do you want with him...?" jisung choked out, a few tears spilling down his cheeks. "you can take me instead-"

"how cute." the man crouched down to his eye level and roughly swiped the tears off of his face. "he fell in love with one of my experiments." he stuck the thumb with jisung's tears still on it into his mouth. "perfect. i can have some fun with you."

"wh-" jisung tried to say something, anything, but the same gag was shoved between his lips, blocking his cries. everything was happening too fast. at this point, jisung was hyperventilating as tears cascaded out of his eyes. his gasps for air were blocked by the dirty fabric and he started to choke.

"where are they?" the man took no notice to the gagging noises jisung was making, turning to the corner where a camera was placed. "nearing the room sir, should we send guards-" a female voice resonated throughout the room.

"no, there's no need." the suit man answered, "thank you." he smiled and turned back to jisung. "now, let's have some fun hm?" the boy was shaking, still choking on the fabric as he sobbed. a sudden crash drew both of their attentions to the direction where the noise came from.

"oh look, your saviors must be here! how exciting!" jisung started to scream, trying to warn them, or do anything, but the sounds were obviously muffled. humming a tune, the older male peacefully drew out a gun and held it up to his sobbing hostage.

just then, the door slammed open, revealing the four figures that were causing the chaos. at the sight of jisung tied up on the chair, minho stepped forward instinctively, but was quickly shut down.

"don't move." the suit man said in a singsong voice. "or i'll shoot~"

minho froze, one hand slowly creeping towards the gun strapped on his belt. "you." he stated. it wasn't a question or a scream, but it held too many emotions for any of them to be able to pinpoint.

"yes me! i haven't seen you in soooo long!" the man happily said, "how have you been doing?" chan, changbin, and hyunjin flinched back. none of them had actually ever met the man, but had heard enough about him. "shut up you fucking asshole." shaking, minho grabbed the gun and in a flash, pointed it at the happy man.

"not even a hello." he playfully pouted, acting sad. "not even a hello for your dear, old, father? what kind of son are you, lee minho?"

jisung made a strange noise. son? father? none of this added up-

"you lost your son the moment you lost your wife." he tearfully responded, gazing at the obviously confused jisung.

a low noise pushed its way out of minho's father's mouth. "getting bold now, are we?" he dug the gun deeper into jisung's temple as he pulled the gag off. "i have your creature here with me, don't forget."

"jisung... i'm so sorry." minho tried, but was cut off.

"you knew...? you knew that your father was the one who did this?" jisung gasped out, taking deep breaths in hope to calm himself down. "since when...?"

"since the beginning." he answered quietly, gaze dropping to his feet. "i'm sorry."

"the...beginning." he repeated blankly, disbelief spreading through his features. "why didn't you tell me anything?" jisung asked, gasping through his tears.

the man standing behind them and the culprit of the case simply chuckled at their exchange. "yes, minho, why didn't you? why didn't you tell your poor, poor, lover that your dear father made him like this?"

"you're not my dad." he spat out, cocking his gun towards the manically laughing man as the tears began to escape his eyes. "i didn't want to lose you." he whispered to jisung, clutching the gun tighter. "please believe me." he said to the glaring hybrid who was tied down on the chair.

"now, now. that's not the only thing you know now, is it?" he giggled as he pushed the gun harder into jisung's temple, forcing his head to tilt at an unnatural angle. "tell your boy toy about what you know!"

"i can't." minho seethed, hand shaking as his finger found the trigger. truthfully, he had no idea if he would ever be able to shoot a gun at the man he had considered to be his father. "jisung doesn't deserve to go through that again." minho snapped.

"what... what are you keeping from me?" he strained out, glaring at minho who was silently crying as he pointed the gun in their direction. "oh no, my boy! guess what my son is keeping from you! he knew all about your parents' deaths... but if you aren't curious then i'll keep it to myself." mr. lee cooed to the boy he was pointing a gun at.

"my parents...? you knew them?" jisung questioned, thoughts building up as his heart started to race. "jisung don't fall for it, it's a trick!" minho's cries were left unheard as the tied down individual nodded. "i want to know..."

"of course you do." a sinister grin spread across the man's face as he leaned closer. "of course you do."

"hm... your mother. quite a pleasant person, except for the fact that my wife-"

"STOP!" minho screamed, stepping closer to the two as panic sparked in his eyes. "you don't have to listen to this jisung!"

"you just don't want your boy toy to know the truth." he laughed. "my wife was so in love with her, it was ridiculous. but when her lover went off and married a man, she went a little coo coo." minho's father told a shell-shocked jisung.

"minho's mom... was in love with my mom?" he gasped, neck aching.

"yes, it was really disgusting. it was easy to convince her to marry me after she went crazy though." he reasoned.

"mom wasn't crazy... you are." minho gritted his teeth as the gun in his hand shook. "you're the crazy one."

pointedly ignoring him, the man went on. "she was still in love after we married though. she was furious when she got pregnant, it was horrible. i had to tie her down to stop her from running off."

minho stepped back, tears streaming down. even he hadn't known most of this story, it was all new to him. he hadn't even known that his parents and jisung's parents were antiquated. all he knew was the later parts.

"anyways, one day, she ran off and her being the stupid bitch she is, drove off. she was high and drunk to top it all off, and crashed into-"

"STOP IT!" minho yelled, "I'LL FUCKING SHOOT YOU!"

"you don't have the guts to do that." mr. lee scoffed. he bent down again, obviously enjoying the shattered expression on jisung's face. "she went and crashed into-"

"my parent's car." he finished, sobbing as he squirmed in the chair. "how smart! all that knowledge i shoved into your brain really didn't go to waste! she probably didn't mean to kill her lover in the process as well, she just wanted to kill the man."

"it ended up like that, and after she saw that she killed her dear lover, my stupid wife threw herself into the water. she deserved it, that bitch-"

a bang split the space between the two groups as minho shakily lowered his arm. "i told you i would shoot." he coldly stated. jisung sat in the chair, petrified as he sat back in a comfortable position. the pressure from the gun had vanished.

mr. lee was bent over, one arm slung around his stomach as he dropped the gun with a clatter. "i guess you were bold enough to shoot your own father." he said, a giggle erupting from his mouth.

standing back up, he kicked the gun to the side, a newfound fury burning in his darkened pupils. "i didn't know you were that stupid, minho."

"call in backup." he stated, gaze dragging up the small blinking device in the corner of the room. "now."

([{}])

here on out it gets kinda gory and disturbing just a warning i have no idea how i managed to write this but-

pls read the warnings at the start of the next chapter before you read it

thanks for the read <3