t h i r t y - t w o

[a̷͔̗̼͂̿̕t̸͓̀͂̚ ̶̰̺͎͕̅̆̏̅̇̚̚͝͠ţ̴̙͎̟̘͚̩̳̖̐͜ḧ̶͎͇̰̙̬́̉͑̆̍̐̈͘ę̴̺̦͇͖̭̯̣͚̥̌̈̒̒́͐̃̀̋̿ ̸̤̩̟̼̑̾g̷̤̳͉͋̊̄̈͒̽̅o̴̢̩̱̙̠̱͑̒͗̊̋̈́̂̚͠v̸̲͒̀͆̍͊͘ë̴̠́͑̅̈̈͊̐̕͝ŕ̴̡̘̩͕̮͎̗̐̃̆̀̅̓͠ǹ̶̼̥̖̺͉m̵̛͖̍̕ḛ̸̘̥͇̥̱̮̆̓̃̃̃͑̔̆̈́̑n̸̡̻̼̮̋̉͊̌̃̊̈́͌̕t̶̡̾̄̈́̾͛͝ ̷̧̨̠̅͠b̸̬͉̙̜̣̙͕̈́a̵͎͋̂̌̎̌̅͗ş̸̢̧͙̙̘̩͎̟̊̅̊͊̓̍͊̾̈́͜e̷͙͂͐]

"sir, who is it that we are sending it to?" a fairly dressed woman walked into the sleek room, her heels clicking on the tiled floor.

"this one. it's my favorite out of the four, you know?" the man sitting behind the desk casually said, opening a file and pulling out a piece of paper. "this one is my favorite..."

"sir, i would need the note. what are your instructions?" the woman replied, a stone cold smile appearing on her face. she stepped closer and observed the picture in the man's hand.

"hm... just leave it somewhere. when he comes, i know he will, leave the whole security system open. he's just the bait." the man chuckled. "open? but sir-" the woman looked confused.

"like i said, the bait. now, get to work! i expect this to be delivered by today." he shooed the woman out after handing her an envelope and continued to laugh.

"hm... han jisung, you're up for a treat."

///

[the next day]

minho sighed, rereading the letter in his hand for the nth time. after watching jisung all night, he had indeed come to the realization that somehow, somewhere along the path, minho had fallen too deep for return.

"he deserves to know... right?" nodding to himself, he hummed a tune as he took deep breaths to calm himself down. "i have to tell him what i know..."

trembling from the nerves, minho open his door and stiffly stepped out. checking jisung's door, he walked over and knocked.

no response.

"jisung... it's me. you're probably super mad but- can... can i come in?" he mumbled, reaching for the doorknob and resting one hand on the smooth surface.

he waited, and waited, to be met with no response. confused, he attempted to turn the doorknob, slightly jiggling it so it would open. "it's...locked?" he muttered, a small sense of panic sparking in his mind.

pushing harder, he pounded against the door. "jisung, i'm worried, open the door! why did you lock it?" he yelled, shaking the doorknob as if that would help.

"minho hyung?" felix, who was on the other side of the hallway, rubbed his eyes as he stepped down from the last stair. "why are you yelling?"

"get chan hyung, right now." he whispered, leaning against the door as he took deep breaths. "jisung locked the door and i don't know if he's okay." nodding, felix rushed down the second flight of stairs, calling out that he needed the keys.

minho sighed, weakly knocking on the door. "we're getting the keys, jisung, what are you even doing in there?" letting his head fall back, he held back the tears that were forming, worry and fear lighting his chest. he seemed perfectly fine yesterday...

the leader rushed up the stairs, spotting the distressed boy and running down the hall. "this feels like deja vu." chan muttered as he unlocked the door and pushed it open. "jisung?"

"oh my god, this is deja vu." felix whispered from behind chan. "there's glass everywhere." there was shards all over the floor, a few of them with spots of blood.