n i n e

warning: mild smut. (just some making out)

the group of 5 climbed the long flight of stairs, heading towards the highest floor.

"we're going to the third floor?" jeongin quickened his steps to walk alongside changbin.

"yeah, but there are only two rooms up there. the other two are on the second floor, but i'll show you guys the higher two floors first." changbin said, stepping over the last stair and stopping on the carpeted ground.

as soon as the others had caught up, he led them down a hallway. there were three doors in the short area.

"can we go in?" jisung curiously reached for the first door. "sure, those two doors are rooms and that one's an extra bathroom. you guys can figure out who gets what room. if you need me, ill be on the second floor." with that answer, changbin turned on his heel and walked back down the stairs.

"um... alright." seungmin shrugged and headed for the door jisung was about to open. he twisted the knob and gave it a pull, revealing a modern black-and-white room.

felix gasped at the look and slipped past the two, entering the room that seemed to perfectly fit his taste. "oh wow." he breathed out, looking at the room. it was varying shades of black, blue, and white.

"damn. are they rich or what?" the youngest peered into the room. felix was already plopped on the bed. "i call this room. plus it has a bathroom and a window so..." he relaxed into the sheets.

"you haven't even seen the other rooms yet." seungmin pointed out.

"whatever. i know i like this room the best."

"suit yourself." he turned away, leaving felix to his room.

jeongin ended up taking the other room, claiming he liked the luxury of a connected bathroom. that left the 2nd floor rooms to seungmin and jisung.

"well, do you wanna head down and try to find changbin?" jisung suggested to the distracted seungmin. "sure." he agreed, leading the cat hybrid down the stairs.

they found themselves on a warm toned floor with doors here and there.

"uh... where do we knock?" jisung looked among the many doors.

"i don't know. let's just try this one." seungmin said, banging on a white door. there was no answer.

"oh, maybe it's an empty room." he reached for the doorknob. "i don't know min, it doesn't look unused-" jisung tried to warn him.

it was too late. seungmin had already walked inside.

"WHAT THE FUCK-"

jisung cringed at the scream that sounded from the room.

"WHY ARE YOU HALF NAKED?"

"ITS MY ROOM, WHY ARE YOU HERE? I JUST TOOK A SHOWER!"

"I KNOCKED-"

"WELL I WAS IN THE BATHROOM!"

jisung sighed. he could clearly hear seungmin and hyunjin bickering. i mean, with that volume, he was sure everyone in a 1 mile radius could hear them.

he had no choice but to drag the other out of the situation (and the room).

"sorry hyunjin, he's uh- not in a good mood?" excusing himself and his pissed friend, he pulled seungmin out of hyunjin's room.

"ugh, he's so annoying-" the brown haired started to rant, but was cut off.

"well, to be fair, you were the one who barged in on him." a laughing changbin who was leaning on the door across, said.