s e v e n t e e n

(say the name)

"thanks, sweets." hyunjin sighed and gingerly shifted into his sheets. "it's getting pretty late, you should go back. your room is only a few feet away." he smiled, hoping that it convinced the other to go back and get some rest.

"nope. i'm going to stay here." determined, he stomped out of the bathroom. "and put your shirt on!"

"but you told me to take it off." hyunjin smirked, faking innocence.

"SEUNGMIN THERE YOU ARE! GUESS WHAT HAPPENED IN THE MORNING-" a screaming jisung burst into the room. "oh. sorry ill just leave. you can continue your... uh... whatever you were doing-"

he covered his eyes and turned on his heel, swinging the door open wider. "have fun!"

"WAIT-" seungmin rushed over and gripped jisung's shoulder. "its not what you think it is-"

"that's what felix said, but oh well." shrugging, he turned back around. his hands were still covering his eyes. "so, as i was saying- okay this is annoying. can you put a shirt on please?" peeking through his fingers, jisung laughed.

"sorry, i'll do it right now." swinging his legs to the ground, hyunjin scooted slowly and stood up. "nope. sit down. you're injured." seungmin said, sliding open his closet. "wear this." he pulled a folded black shirt out and threw it at him.

not being able to hide the grin on his face, hyunjin carefully pulled it on. "thanks sweets." seungmin just hummed back.

"and you say you aren't dating." jisung sighed with his arms crossed. "you're literally boyfriends."

"shut up. what were you saying that 'happened this morning'?" seungmin imitated jisung, flailing his arms around and almost hitting himself across the face.

"ah. right." jisung awkwardly shut the door and shifted nervously on his feet. "i might've kissed minho hyung."

"YOU WHAT?" the shocked pair yelled in unison. frantically shushing them, jisung rephrased his words. "i mean... more like he kissed me."

"he what?!" they whisper-screamed at their flustered friend.

"yea, both of you are whipped as fuck. just get together already." hyunjin laughed at his excited friend, wincing slightly when his left arm bumped against the bed post.

"i don't know, though. am i ready for that?" jisung's expression faltered as he sat down next to hyunjin. seungmin joined them, still shocked.

"i mean, if you're not ready, then i don't think you should put a label onto it or go farther into something." glancing at hyunjin, he patted jisung's back. "but damn, you're lucky."

"yea." sighing, he tried to stop the creepy smile from stretching across his face, but it was pointless. "well, sorry for interrupting uh... whatever i walked in on. i just needed someone to scream at. i'm going to go to bed now, its pretty late."

"no, no, you can stay if you want." hyunjin insisted.

"nah, i'm getting sleepy. thanks for the offer though." with a light smile, he got to his feet and walked across the carpeted bedroom floor to the door. "good night you two."

"good night." they all said their farewells and a moment after, seungmin and hyunjin were left alone on hyunjin's bed.

"wanna cuddle?" he slid under the blanket and lifted it up with his right arm. "its pretty cold." (a/n: why does everyone keep saying its cold the setting is summer wtf)

"fine." being careful not to irritate the wound in any way, seungmin plopped down right next to the taller.

"good night."