Chapter Fifty-Two:

LUCA'S POINT OF VIEW:

I slammed onto the breaks as I entered through the gates of my driveway, stopping directly in front of my house. I let go of the steering wheel, turned off the car and stormed out of the SUV. The rage I felt had completely corrupted me. I once again was not able to help Emily, because my stubbornness made everyone stay back at the house.

I stormed through the french doors, ignoring the looks from the men around me.

My ego had gotten the best of me. I was way too impulsive, and I wasn't going to make the same mistake twice when it was time for the trade off. I was done gambling with Emily's life because of my hatred towards Damon. I wasn't going to let him win.

Damon had gotten the better of me for the last time.

EMILY'S POINT OF VIEW:

Damon's fingers played with the bottom of my dress, trailing along the inside and tugging at it. I fought against the urge to flee, but couldn't do much since I was tied down to the chair. Instead, I allowed him to fiddle with the hem, his hands coating the fabric in blood.

I swallowed the lump that formed in my throat, feeling sick to my stomach.

"What's wrong, Pimpi? Was he your friend?" His eyes went up to mine and I flinched back, gulping back the lump that formed in my throat. I glanced over to the body that laid on Damon's desk, feeling more tears spill out of my eyes now. "Aw Principessa, don't cry. He's in a better place." Damon taunted and placed his hand on my cheek, cupping in gingerly.

I felt Aldo's blood smear onto my face and I jerked back against the bindings, feeling them bite into my skin horribly.

"Shush, it's okay." Damon moved up to caress me, his hands wrapping around my body, forcing my head against his hard chest. I let my body go limp, and stilled against the chair as he rubbed my back.

I could feel all the warm blood on his hands and I wanted to scream out and run, but I didn't.

Damon suddenly pulled away from me, crouching between my legs and toying with my dress again. "Such a shame to ruin such a fine dress," He clicked his tongue as his eyes roamed my body. "we should probably get you out of it." He nodded to himself and pulled out the knife again, beginning to cut along the edges of my dress.

I cringed away, but kept my eyes locked onto his.

He carved away at my dress, completely stripping me and leaving me in my undergarments again. The cool rush of air sent a shiver down my spine and I felt goosebumps rise up all over my pale body.

"Much better." Damon stood up and walked over to his desk, grabbing his phone and turning it towards me. "Smile, Pimpi." He said with a grin as he snapped a picture of me. He examined it with a smile and turned the phone towards me, so I could look.

My eyes widened slightly as I saw my appearance. My eyes were red and watery, my hair was a matted mess that tumbled behind my shoulders, my body was caked in blood that was a mixture of mine and others, making me cringe. Aids. And I could see the mark Damon had left on my chest, bringing more tears into my eyes. It was going to scar. I would always have a piece of him on me.

"I think Luca would like to see this." He muttered to himself and clicked some buttons on his phone, and then placed it back down onto the table. He sauntered back over to my and bent down between my legs, making me shrink back against the chair.

I was too vulnerable right now. Too exposed.

Damon's hand found my legs, making me turn my head back towards him. I was biting down hard on the gag and my nails dug into the arm rest of the chair. I wanted to scream. I wanted to hit him; kill him, do anything to hurt him. Luca was going to freak out when he saw that picture, and I just wanted to go home.