Chapter twenty two

A/n Sorry, this chapter is a little short. After I publish this one chapter, I'll straight away go back to writing the next chapter for you guys.

      That also means a longer chapter ahead and a little longer wait... lol

      Well, anyway. I hope you like this Short ass chapter!! Love ya ~~~~

      //Y/n//

      I instantly held my arms crossed and leaned against passenger seat door, still hearing Red let out small little laughter from inside the car.

      My heart was beating so much, even I found it un-normal of me. Even when I got out of the car, it felt like I let out all the air in my body. I didn't even know I was holding in my breath. which is weird.

      The little pinch in my heart. It's different from the pain I normally feel.

      I feel the most embarrassed in my life!

      I really need a come back. What's something I can use against him? What's something to make him embarrassed?

      I just stood there and thought about all the encounters we've had. Well, there was that one time where we both touched feet for some reason. That doesn't sound right.

      Right, as in, who the heck would even do that! Now that I look back, that was weird and I probably creeped him out!

      Nothing. I got nothing.

      I looked down at my feet, feeling really disappointed in myself now.

      "Thank you. Never was I once complemented like that before. That would make you my favorite for now on"

      I looked up in surprise, eyes wide as the memory hit me.

      When me and Red had our second encounter, he said I was his favourite and that no one has ever complemented him before. This is my shot. It's not much but at least I can use it against him.

      Excitement has over come me. Embarrassing him just makes me want to start jumping with excitement. I don't know why I feel like this, but I think I'm to overly excited just for this.

      It's not all the time where I feel excitement. Well, I never have anything to be excited for. I just feel more alive, if that makes sense.

      //Emily's pov//

      The woman stood in silence in the room. She was so confused of why the room looked like a natural living space.

      Why is there girls clothes in here?

      Why is the camera broken?

      Why is there blood here?

      Who is she to him? A slave? A lo- lover?! Oh damn, okay. I need to talk to him.

      She slammed the door behind her, walking in to the secure room where no one was to hear her. The camera is broken anyway, plus no one is around.

      She took out a small hidden radio inside her boot. She turned it on, placing her index finger on the button on the side.

      Since this was a rather safe place to have a conversation, she choose to talk in the secure room.

      "Edd? This is Emily Fallen."

      "Emily, is something the matter? What happened?"