Chapter seven

// This is going to be in Tord's POV for most of the chapter but in a way it's more of a third person POV but the narrator (me lol) focuses on Tord and what he feels.//

Honestly, what more could Tord do?

This girl was literally suicidal and on the verge of attempting again.

She was interesting, though. She complimented him, she was sweet and he sure as hell knows she has a sense of humour. She was fun to tease yesterday and she was very grateful for the food Tord went out of his way to make.

Tord obviously knew she was starving herself, so he made a meal that no woman would turn down.

He was actually quite proud of himself for once. He made a perfect meal that someone enjoyed. He enjoyed their enjoyment. For only a second.

And now he was giving her cloths he stole from "abandoned" stores in her home town.

And the foot thing? Why would he do something so childish like that? He's the leader of the damn red army for crying out loud!

He stood at the door way where he watched the girl named Y/n open the blue bin he pushed all the way there by himself.

He even found it embarrassing dragging it past all the prisoners he pushed past to get here.

He looked down and saw her face go into awe. Strange feelings he was feeling at the moment. He almost felt appreciated.

"Wait, these are for me?" She asked, going down to her knees to pull out more clothes.

Tord, or what she's calls him, Red, tsked out loud. "Maybe. Most of them are for the room itself. Don't take this personally, no one is here to do this for me." He said, now crossing his arms and looking anywhere but her.

"Thanks." She said.

That made him feel good. For a little, he wanted to smile but he told himself not to look thankful or happy in base, or anywhere for that matter. He didn't want to look weak or vulnerable in front of people. He was the leader. He needed everyone to know he was strong and powerful. And he was.

"Just go change, I'll take care of everything else." He "offered", making her look back at the cloths she had in her hand.

"Okay." She got up and headed to the bathroom. He noticed the little skip in her step, telling him she was excited to try on new cloths.

Note to self, girls love new clothing.

He looked back down at the bin of  cloths and walked up to it, dumping everything on the floor, showing the stuff that was really supposed to be for the room.

Blankets, a rug, none toxic soap, none toxic shampoo, some pink slippers, a hair brush and finally a colander to show what day it was.

September nineteen, Tuesday.

He didn't want to come off as kind to this girl, so he threw the blankets on her bed along with the slippers.

Even thought everything he was doing was pretty much making this girl feel a tad bit better.

He basically threw everything that he got for her on the bed, while the clothes stayed on the floor.

He crossed his arms impatiently, waiting for this girl to finish changing into the clothes he had, "gifted" for her.

"Yeah, fuck it." He said, then walking to the stuff he had threw on the bed. He threw everything on the floor, except the blanket. He grabbed the two ends of the blanket, then throwing it upwards to be straight and lay flat on the bed. He tucked the blanket under the bed, making it look freshly made.