Winter growled silently and sat back down though she was still glaring at Raven.

"You okay Weiss?" Ruby asked as she held Weiss' hand.

"I'm fine Ruby..." Weiss said through gritted teeth.

Jacques scoffed as he felt indifferent at the scene 'Woman must've had it coming to her.'

"I just wanna know everything." Summer finished as Raven was shown kneeling down beside a dead Willow and holding her hand.

"Bye, bye." Raven said with a small smile as she moved Willow's hand a bit.

"Raven's must be a psychopath in this one." Ozpin summarized.

"Hey!" Raven shouted in offense.

"Yes she is." God Raven said.

"What!" Raven shouted as Qrow laughed.

"And I thought she was crazy before." Yang said as she was unsettled by the scene.

"I'm surprised you aren't in this." Hazel said as he looked at Tyrian.

Tyrian didn't answer as he had the biggest grin ever and his eyes turned to hearts "I think I'm in love."

"What?" Watts, Hazel and Salem asked.

"She's my other half, my crazy cuddle killer." Tyrian swooned as the people around him shifted away.

"Hey Raven~ You got a crush~" Qrow teased.

"This is so not happening." Raven said as she slumped in embarrassment and disappointment.

"There, there." Vernal soothed as sh rubbed her back.

Summer was shown in a hospital room with dead bodies laid out around her as she tried to save someone on a hospital bed.

"Four people are dead and it's all your fault!" Taiyang yelled as Summer looked desperate.

"Somebody help me!" Summer pleaded but no one came.

"And she leaves a trail of dead bodies so elegantly." Tyrian said with a loving sigh.

"I don't wanna meet this Raven at all." Jaune said.

"Ditto." Ruby said fearfully.

"She could be an asset, if she existed in our universe of course." Salem said with a disappointed sigh.

"Raven no..." Summer muttered in horror and sadness.

Raven was shown in scrubs as she reached for a patient's neck "She will keep on hurting people until I catch her!"

"I have to find her!" Summer shouted as Raven was shown shushing someone as she entered a room then Summer was shown arguing with Taiyang "She wants me to find her!"

Salem widened her eyes as Tyrian cheered which surprised some.

"What? Are we missing something here?" Roman asked.

Ozpin sighed "Raven is interested in Summer so she's leaving her alive so that she is the only one to catch her."

"She's playing with Summer." Salem summarized.

"Well that's not fair." Nora said.

"Doesn't have to be, if you don't play along then more people are just going to die." Cinder said with a shrug.

"Okay you guys seriously need to work out your issues." Yang said to Raven and Summer who frowned sadly.

Raven was shown running after a car while shooting at it then Summer was shown driving the car.

"You're not saving the world honeybunch!" Taiyang shouted as Summer suddenly stopped the car and Raven stopped as well.

"I'm gonna talk to her." Summer said to herself.

"Don't do that!" Ruby exclaimed "She'll kill you!"

"Maybe he won't, maybe they're gonna come to an understanding." Saphron said.

"Possible." Sienna said.

Adam scoffed "Doubt it."

"Please don't kill each other, please don't kill each other..." Taiyang prayed.

"You're crazy you know that?" Raven asked with a slight laugh while looking at Summer.

"Learned from the best." Summer said with a wink.

Raven was shown aiming her gun forward again as Summer yelled out "No!"

"You're getting off on sniffing out a psycho!" Taiyang yelled as Summer shoved him back.

"I only want to protect you..." Taiyang said sadly.

Summer hugged him "I know."

Ozpin was shown gripping Raven's neck and shoving her to a wall as the glass of a payphone that Summer was in shot open.

"Not to self, never try to kill someone at Ozpin's level." Raven said as Vernal nodded.

Summer was shown pounding on a glass window in fright "Help me!"

Then raven was shown smiling sadistically at a large party while Summer was being held back and trying to reach her.

"So close yet so far away." Adam said.

"She plays this game well." Salem said as she was a bit impressed.

Raven was then shown jovially dancing with Ozpin.

Salem narrowed her eyes "Oh really now?"

Raven was then shown running across a bridge then the camera was shown zooming in towards Summer who was back in the car. Summer and Raven were shown standing up after what seemed to be a fight as they pointed guns at each other.

"Tell me what you want," Summer demanded to an emotionless looking Raven while Summer looked distraught "Please..."

"She must've given her some nightmares." Hazel said.

"That's my girl." Tyrian said as he laughed.

KILLING SUMMER

"Huh, these things are always so fitting." Cinder said.

"True." Emerald agreed.

God Raven teleported to the front with a smirk and a raised eyebrow "So what did you think?"

"I hated it." Weiss said with a frown as she folded her arms.

"I thought it was good." Qrow said.

"Yeah, who knew psychos could be so..." Yang tried to say.

"Psycho?" Blake asked.

"Yeah that's it." Yang said.

"I hope we get to see more of my love again! This is my favorite one!" Tyrian said as he kissed the picture he took of the Raven shown on screen.

"Hey Sums, can we talk at like the next break?" Raven asked.

Summer looked at her in shock but then she smiled joyfully "Of course we can!"

Raven smiled "Great."

"Hopefully the next one will be a little lighter on the killing aspect?" Glynda asked.

"Please?" Ruby and Oscar and Whitely asked.

"Well the next one will be continuing the tales of a certain captain." God Raven said as she winked.