TRAILER 75

Ant-Man Trailer

"Ant humans?" Glynda asked, perplexed by Bill's phrasing.

"That not only sounds horrifying, but pretty stupid as well." Jacques said.

"Hey! That's quite insulting to Ant Faunus thank you very much!" Kali exclaimed.

"I know," Jacques said with an eye roll, "That's why I said it."

Kali growled as Ghira glared at him.

"Do not misconstrue our inaction as weakness, Schnee." Ghira warned.

"Noted." Jacques simply said with a glare of his own.

"Shouldn't you be...y'know?" Hazel asked, looking at Tyrian as he gestured to Jacques.

"If the thunder brat can get her hammer time powers then there might be a chance ol'Jacky boy might be a Nobody. I'm just going to be cautious around him for a little while until, I'm sure." Tyrian explained, "And then..."

"And then what?" Hazel asked.

"If it turns out to be a fluke on his end, I'll be testing out his poison tolerance." Tyrian said with a dark chuckle as his tail swirled around him.

"So, is this some kind of horror universe, because as much as I'd not like to admit, Jacques had a point in Ant Humans being horrifying." Summer asked.

"It could either be very scary, very stupid or very disgusting." Blake added.

"None of which sound very appealing to be honest." Weiss said.

"Well, I'm optimistic about it. This whole multiverse adventure taught me to trust the unexpected." Roman said with a smirk.

"He's not wrong." Cinder agreed, "The weirder it gets, the more fun it surprisingly is."

"Well, it's not the weirdest you've seen, but boy is it unexpectedly fun." Bill said, teleporting to his seat, "Check it."

The viewing starts off with a shot of a bridge then switches to a suited man walking into a secured and metallic room, that man was Shay D. Mann.

"Oh, it's about...that guy." Vernal said.

"You know him?" Sienna asked.

"I think so." Vernal replied with a shrug, "Raven?"

"I think he's in my tribe." Raven said, but she could not be bothered to be quoted on that, because she quite frankly did not care for those weaker than her.

"Imagine a soldier." Shay stated as Ant-Man was briefly shown landing on the ground.

"That's certainly a unique looking soldier." Ironwood commented.

"Looks more like a..." Yang was about to say then she gasped, "A superhero."

The rest of her peers looked at her with piqued interest.

"Does this mean this universe is what I think it is?" Jaune asked excitedly.

"Maybe." Ren said with a smirk.

"The size of an insect." Shay continued as an armed man was shown being flung to a wall and a light bulb shattered.

"Good luck at the chiropractor bud." Qrow said with a chuckle, feeling slightly bad for the armed man.

"What the heck just flung him?" Ruby asked.

"A soldier as tiny as an insect capable of flinging grown men around?" Oobleck pondered.

"Not just an insect," Watts said with narrowed eyes, "An ant."

"The ultimate secret weapon." Shay stated to a crowd, and they clapped for him.