TRAILER 43

Killing Eve Trailer

"Issues? There are lot of people with issues here, please be more specific." Roman said with a smirk as he ignored everyone's glares.

"He's not wrong..." Qrow said with a smirk of his own.

God Raven rolled her eyes "It's going to explain it so I don't have to."

"Is it gonna be like the last one?" Ruby asked.

"Not even close, this is more...real." God Raven said as she teleported to her bed and started the trailer.

"What'd she mean about that?" Yang asked as Blake shrugged.

The trailer started by showing Summer tying up her hair as she stood in front of a mirror.

"I think about you all the time," Summer narrated as she slowly let go of her hair as she came to a sudden realization.

"This one's about me!" Summer exclaimed excitedly.

"Let's just hope you don't go through something as messed up as our other selves have." Qrow said.

"Who are you kidding, they're all messed up in their own ways." Raven said.

"True." Qrow agreed.

"I think about what you're doing and who you're doing it with." Summer continued as Raven was shown pulling a pin from her back and stabbing a man as the screen went red.

"Yeah, super messed up." Cinder said as Neo face-palmed.

"What the hell Raven!" Qrow shouted.

"Hey you know I'm more upfront about my kills." Raven argued.

"Hearing you say that so nonchalantly disturbs me." Taiyang said.

"Can't wait to see how this one looks." Yang said.

"So is this Summer woman her stalker or something?" Tyrian asked.

"She did say that they had a messed up relationship." Hazel said.

Raven was shown squeezing a tomato's juices onto a tiny sandwich then throwing it away and eating the sandwich as she leaned against a motorcycle "I think about what you eat before you work,"

"Or what shampoo you use," Summer continued as Raven was shown in a pink dress.

"Pink is not your color." Vernal said as Raven nodded.

"Oum I know." Raven said.

"You're sounding a little creepy there mom..." Ruby said as she looked at her mom.

"Is my other self that obsessed with Raven?" Summer asked in surprise.

"I mean sure this Raven has weird habits but you are talking about flat out obsessing over her." Taiyang said.

"I think about what you feel when you kill someone," Summer continued as Willow was shown choking then she fell to the ground as Raven watched with her arms folded behind her.

"Wait what!?" Qrow exclaimed.

"MOTHER!!" Whitley, Winter and Weiss shouted in shock.

"WILLOW!" Nicholas exclaimed in shock but calmed down when Willow hugged him.

"I'm fine father, I'm right here." Willow soothed.

"How could you just watch as she died!?" Winter shouted angrily.

"Well I assume that the alternate version of me, which is clearly not me by the way, is an assassin of some kind. So why don't you ask her how she feels and not the person who clearly didn't do anything?" Raven asked with a smug look.