13 - Confusion Arises

**A/N** I wonder how many of you actually read this... Oh well! I just wanted to say that I had trouble with this chapter (it's kind of a boring chapter, honestly), but I still hope you all enjoy it. I mean, it was actually kind of fun to write, but still.

Anywho, as usual I ask that you comment/vote/whatever because I adore feedback. I also want to ask which day of the week would be best for updates because I only got one response to that question so far.

Dedicated to @SarahJaneDuplessis because I'm trying to distract her from the book she's reading. Actually, I'm kidding; she's my good friend that I talk to a lot about random things and she's kind of awesome so yeah.

Enjoy!

- Somiena/Abby

************************************************************************************************************

*Niall’s POV*

“You mean to say…” Rayne begins, but seems at a loss for words.

“Niam is real?” Morgan finishes for her friend.

“That is exactly what I mean,” I affirm.

“So you’re not actually having friend problems so much as boyfriend problems, am I right?” Rayne asks.

I chew on my bottom lip as I nod in response to the redhead’s question. I don’t know why I agreed to tell these girls about my relationship with Liam, but I did. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Liam and I spent hours talking to them about all sorts of things, or maybe it’s because I got sick of keeping my relationship a secret from everyone. Whatever the case may be, I am going to have a lot of problems with management if Morgan and Rayne break their pinkie promises.

“Well, fortunately for you, we both know what it’s like to have boyfriends,” Rayne quips with a smirk.

“Ha. Ha. Ha. You’re hilarious,” I retort, rolling my eyes.

“Seriously, Niall, we can actually be empathetic towards you in a sense,” Morgan says.

“I know, I know,” I grumble. I run my fingers through my bleached hair, unsure of what else to say.

“So, you said the issue is that he was scared off by something you said?” Morgan questions.

I sigh softly, my thoughts going back to the night Liam came home from his trip. “Yeah, something I said without even knowing I was saying it out loud,” I murmur.

“How do you unintentionally say something out loud without meaning to?” Rayne asks, confusion written all over her facial features.

“Uhm, well, the thing is, uh, I talk in my sleep,” I mumble.

“You talk in your sleep?” the redhead inquires, her confusion growing.

“Yup. Always have, probably always will. This is the first time it’s caused me problems, though, or I would have tried to find a way to prevent it already.”

“Do you know what you were dreaming about at the time?” Morgan inquires.

I squeeze my eyes shut, trying to concentrate on the task at hand. Don’t get emotional now, I try to order my feelings. “I was dreaming about-” I stop to cough, my eyes watering. “About Liam and-” I cough again, my voice growing thicker. “And I g-going out t-to th-the café where w-we went on our f-first d-date and w-we-”

“Shh, hush,” Morgan coos as Rayne takes my hand.

“You don’t have to tell us if you don’t want to,” Rayne murmurs in an attempt to calm me down.