10 - Discussing the Details

**A/N** Do any of you read these? I sometimes wonder. Anyways, I have a few things to state before I continue this chapter.

FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANT, today is my best friend, @morannlou's, birthday today. She's pretty awesome and, yeah, she's a Halloween baby. And she's in this story! SO, MORGAN, HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY! This chapter is dedicated to you. :D

Secondly, you should vote/comment/whatnot because it makes me happyful. Seriously guys, I've had a lot of trouble replying to some of the comments/messages I've received recently because they leave me so speechless.

Thirdly, HAPPY HALLOWEEN.

And finally, don't get your expectations high; the first half was going well, but then I started writing a future chapter because my brain was coming up with new material that it forced me to write down... Unfortunately, this means that I got distracted and lost my plans for this chapter, so I had to rethink everything and it probably didn't turn out as well as I hoped it would. What I MEANT to say was ENJOY!

************************************************************************************************************
*Niall's POV*

Liam, Morgan, Rayne and I had a great time touring London. I was beginning to think that Liam was going back to normal, but by the time we got home he was acting kind of awkward again. And then our three best friends confronted us...

"What were you thinking?" Louis asks.

"Were you even thinking?" Harry questions.

"Did you not notice all the paparazzi following you?" Zayn inquires.

"SHUT UP! All of you!" I snap, surprising everyone (including myself). After a moment of silence I begin speaking again. "I don't know about Liam, but all I was thinking was that it was nice to finally get out of my flat and I just happened to have enjoyable company with me. And you know what else? I didn't think about how it would look for Liam and I to walk around London with two girls, to be honest. I was just thinking about the fact that I was finally getting to spend time with Liam again, plus hanging out with some people who aren't famous or looking for fame for the first time in months. You were all supposed to be invited to go along, but you were all busy, so we went without you. You can't blame us for being seen by the media when you know perfectly well that they follow us almost constantly," I rant, not really thinking about what I'm saying. "I'm sorry about yelling," I add.

"If you knew we couldn't go along with you, why didn't you just wait to go out with these so-called friends?" Harry asks, his voice stern.

"Because we're all going to be fairly busy after today, since we're leaving for Switzerland in a few days. Why does it even matter to you anyways? This doesn't affect any of you nearly as much as it affects us," I rebut.

"Because we are part of the same band and we are all going to have to deal with all of the reporters that are going to be asking about your relationships with those two girls," Harry points out.

"And what's worse, we're going to have to deal with management with you. Do you have any idea the kind of shitstorm you've managed to create?" Louis snaps at Liam and I.

"You really need to think before you act. If one of you had thought about the possible consequences even a little bit..." Zayn trails off.

"BE. QUIET. ALL OF YOU," Liam finally cracks. I turn to face him and am taken aback by the anger in his eyes. "First off, any of you could have joined us; I told all of you about meeting my friends. Second, leave Niall out of this; I started it and I am taking full blame. And finally, I'm sorry if this causes a huge ordeal with management, but yelling at Niall and I will do nothing to change that. Now if you don't mind, I need to take this call."