32

Nia's PoV

History class was so interesting today. Miss Dianne was in an extremely good mood today so when she came to class, we did not copy notes or write a test but rather she made us introduce ourselves and our talents. For example, my name is Nia Hudson and my talent is Singing and dancing so i displayed it. Some students in my class have really weird talents. Take Jamie for example, her talent is magic. Like seriously she can literally look at you and tell what you have in your mind. She calls it mind reading but i call it magic.

Anyways, I am currently standing outside of the school and waiting for Lucas to show up. I stood there for about 30mins but since he was not showing up, I decided to just use my phone and wait for him. Just when I took out my phone, the girls walked out of the school laughing at somethings. Martha looked over at me and gave me a glare while the others acted as if I did not exist. Even though I admit that must have been hurtful, but i tried my best not to let it get to me.
I continued with what i was doing on my phone until i felt a hand on my shoulder.
I turned around quickly and i saw Austin standing behind me.
"Hey Austin um where is Lucas?" I ask him and he glares at me making me confused as to why he is glaring. It then occured to me as to why he was glaring but i did not feel anything guilty.
"I told you not to mention his name in front of me. Anyways, he is busy so lets go," he says and grabs my hand and we walk towards his G_Wagon. Mia and her group kept glaring at me but i could careless. I am about to enter a G_Wagon. My Mom refused to get us a car because she felt as if we were 'too young' for one. In my opinion, i think this is the perfect time to own a car. I am almost 20 years old. I turned 19 on the 12th of March this year.
I begged my Dad about five times but he dead ass said NO so i just gave up.

****
We got to the Cafe at exactly 4:30pm and went to our usual seat which was the back of the café.
I took out my Biology note book and Austin does same.
"So, are you ready for tomorrow?" He asks me with a smile.
"Uh..yes.. I am," i say back with a smile as well. I did not want to appear nervous in front of him but i just couldn't help it.
I mean i was going to confess my feelings. Who shouldn't i feel nervous
"Uhh Nia you okay?" He asks me with a worried look making me blush.
"Uh yh.. I am okay. Lets continue shall we?" I ask him and he nods his head while giving me a look which clearly said he was not convinced.
We began studying and i explained concepts to him. He seemed to get it so i continued
We studied for about 3hours before it was time to go home.
"Remember Austin, we are having our final exams soon. Study this topic very well because i am pretty sure its gonna appear in the exams," i say to him and he wavers me off. "Yh yh, i will," he says and i fold my arms across my chest.
"I am serious Austin," i say and he rolls his eyes. "Okay fine," he says and walks to his car and i follow up behind him.

******
"Hey Mom, sorry i am late," i say to My Mom as i enter inside the kitchen.
"Hey baby, how was the lesson? Your dinner is in the oven," she says and i nod my head.
"Sure.. Thanks Mom and the lesson was great. And ooh we are going out tomorrow," I say to her and she gives me a weird look.
"Why?" I ask her and she laughs.
"You baby i think is in love with Austin," she says and i look at her with wide eyes.
"You think Mom? Luc told me the same thing," i say to her and she laughs.
"Thats cause its true. Tell him tomorrow," she says and i nod my head. "I will," I say and walk out of the kitchen with my dinner towards our bedroom.

<3<3<3

When i enter the room, Mia sits on the bed packing up her clothes in a suitcase.
"Where are you going?" I ask her and she ignores me as she starts taking the suitcases out.
"Where the hell are you going Mia?!" I yell at her and she stops in her track ands turns over to me.
"Is it not obvious? I am moving into the guest room. Thats my room now. I already told Mom about it but not the reason," she says and i look at her in surprise and hurt.
"Mia, we can solve this please lets just talk," i say in a soft voice and she rolls her eyes.
"There is nothing to talk about. You are a betrayer, a whore and a bitch. Have fun with Austin," she says and walks out with the suitcases.
I stare at the door for sometime before walking out to find my Mom. I seriously had to talk to her.
"Hey Mom," i walk inside my Mom's room and find her putting on her rob.
"Are you here because of Mia?" She asks and i look at her in confusion and she laughs. "I can always tell when something is wrong with my kids. Now come on tell me what's wrong," she sits on the bed and i also move to sit beside her.
I begin my story from the point where Mia and the girls became distant and stuff and how Lucas has been there for me and how we became best friends and how Mia and the girls kicked me out and things.
By the time i was done, i had tears in my eyes.
"I honestly don't know what to do. I tried talking to her but she ignores me," i cry in my Mom's arms.
"Its okay baby. Its quite normal for twins to fight. But don't let it get out of control. You too are big girls. Sort it out," she says as she wipes the tears away.
"Thanks Mom," i say to her. "Anytime baby," she says.
"Goodnight and prepare very well for your date tomorrow okay?" She asks and i laugh before nodding my head.
"Goodnight.. I love you," i says and she smiles at me.

Don't forget to vote and comment below
Koekoe❤