Chapter 20

"Where are the lilies?" Seulgi mumbled to herself as she looked around in the florist's shop, trying to find all the plants and flowers that she wanted to buy for the dorm.

As she was about to go and ask for help, she felt her phone buzz in her pocket. She stopped in her tracks and fished out the phone and unlocked the screen, seeing the message that Sooyoung had sent her.

2018-04-02 13:56
Uhm, I know you are taking a
small break from social media

but I think you should log into
Twitter... And maybe Instagram
too... And you should read a few

articles as well.

Seulgi sighed as she finished reading the message. "What is it now?" she thought and pouted her lips, knowing that it probably was something bad.

She searched for the Twitter app on her phone and clicked it, logging into her account. "Shit," she cursed as she looked at the top trending hashtags.

Worldwide trends

1 · Trending
#TaeyongIsACheater
119.4K Tweets

2 · Trending
#SeulgiWeLoveYou
253.6K Tweets

"No, no, no, no, no," Seulgi ranted quietly as she searched up Taeyong and clicked on the top article.

Dispatch releases photos of Taeyong visiting Chungha's home, just a week after SM confirms his break up with Seulgi

As of today, April 2nd, Dispatch released a couple photos showing NCT's Taeyong visiting Kim Chungha's home with chocolate and a Chanel bag in his hands. Dispatch claims that these photos were taken around the beginning of March, only a few weeks after Taeyong's break up with Red Velvet's Seulgi. Netizens have been quick to point out that Taeyong seemed to have moved on from Seulgi very quickly.

Most of them are now also drawing a conclusion that the mysterious girl Taeyong was seen with before was Kim Chungha. Netizens are showing that the girl on the photo was seen wearing a special white fisher hat and a ring that Chungha has been spotted wearing regularly at the airport or during radio filmings. Making the netizens believe that SM was lying about the girl being Taeyong's cousin and that it indeed was Kim Chungha.

Fans of Red Velvet's Seulgi have also been seen posting hateful comments about Taeyong and SM Entertainment, stating that Taeyong was cheating on Seulgi with Chungha and that that was the real reason they broke up. Adding the fact that SM Entertainment are bad because they forced Seulgi to act like everything was fine afterwards.

This has led to multiple hashtags trending worldwide on both Twitter and Instagram, stating #TaeyongIsACheater and #SeulgiWeLoveYou.

Seulgi pressed her lips together and put her hand on her forehead, not believing that this was happening right now. "This can not be real," she shook her head and saw another headline.

SM Entertainment and MNH Entertainment both confirms that Taeyong and Chungha are dating.

Both SM and MNH have released statement regarding Taeyong and Chungha's relationship and are confirming that they are seeing each other.

MNH's statement:

"We can confirm that Chungha and Taeyong are seeing each other with good feelings."

SM's statement:

"It is true that Taeyong and Chungha are dating, however, we have to state that during the time Taeyong dated Seulgi, he and Chungha were solely friends and he just started getting to know Chungha more after his break up with Seulgi. He did not cheat on Seulgi and we are not forcing Seulgi to act with a different attitude or manner."