Chapter 4

"So..." Seulgi trailed off as she looked at the fruit section. "What exactly do we need to buy?" she asked as she picked up a package of strawberries and put it in the cart.

"What do you want to eat?" Taeyong asked her as he picked up the strawberries from the cart and put them back on the shelf.

Seulgi pouted and furrowed her eyebrows at him and immediately reached out for them but got stopped by him quickly grabbing her wrist.

"Oh come on! Just one package!" she begged him and he let out a sigh.

"We can't spend that much money," he stated.

"Oh cut the crap!" she snapped, "don't think I don't know how much money you make!"

"What do you want to eat?" he asked her again, ignoring her outburst.

"Strawberries," she told him and simply put one package with strawberries in the cart. "And bibimbap."

Taeyong sighed at the girl in front of him and went over to the vegetable section. "We have all the seasonings we need already, so we only need the vegetables, rice, and beef then." He told her as he picked the different vegetables.

Seulgi stood by their cart and watched him choose between a few packages of bean sprouts, not really knowing what to do until he turned around and saw her zoning out. He raised his eyebrow and another sigh followed. "Seulgi."

"Hm?" she hummed and looked directly at him.

"Go and pick the rice and the beef!" he snapped and pointed at the other sections in the grocery shop.

"Are you sure you want me to do that?" she asked him with uncertainty hinting in her voice.

"Yes!" he sneered.

"You just made a big mistake," she muttered as she pushed the cart and walked further into the shop. The girls always had one rule when it came to grocery shopping, NEVER let Seulgi do it. But he didn't know that, did he?

"I better make him broke while I have the chance," she smiled to herself as she headed straight to the sections with candy and snacks.

"This looks good," she said and packed the cart with different packages of oreos, pringles, pepero, and toasted seaweed.

After a few minutes she had literally emptied half the store and filled the cart. "This is going to cost a lot," she mumbled as she looked at the stuffed cart, kind of impressed that she managed to get so much stuff in the span of four minutes.

"But he's paying so.." she thought and went straight to the cereal section.

"Are you serious?" she groaned as she saw that her favourite type of cereal were placed at the very top of the shelf. She stood on her toes and tried reaching for it, her fingertips brushed the cereal box slightly, but she was too short. She groaned and ran her hand through her hair in frustration.

She tried to reach for it once more and even tried to jump a few times in hopes of reaching it but failed once again.

"You need help?"

Seulgi turned to her left and watched an unfamiliar guy reach out for the cereal box.

"Thank you!" she exclaimed with a tired sigh as she took the box.

"You're welcome, Seulgi."

She widened her eyes a little bit in surprise. She was wearing her face mask and a cap so how did this guy recognize her? She couldn't really tell if it was someone she knew because he was also wearing a face mask, plus a pair of sunglasses.