✨facts about me.✨

So i decided to write down some facts about me. Because wHy tHe fUcK nOt.

Name: jamjam_sauce

Hight: 5 foot (i'm very short💀)

Fav.color: black

Fav number: 88

Personally: i am a very sarcastic person😪

Sexuality: bisexual💗💜💙

Age: will remain a mystery.

Nationality: 🇩🇴

Hobby: dancing been doing it for years.

Birthday: 🍂october🍂

Scared of: snakes (i have very bad ophidiophobia 🐍 ❌💀)

Can't stand the sound of: foam egg cartons (i know it's weird but i HATE it)

Fav food: empanadas😌

Fav show/series: anne with an E.

Fav movie: secrets in the hot spring (definitely would recommend if you wanna laugh your ass off💯)

Most awkward/embarrassing moment:  once i was looking through the giant window in the living room tryna watch the cute shirtless boys playing football across in the field you know😏 there's a football field in front. So I went out to see them better. My uncle was there and was teasing me about it then he started pulling me to talk to them and i screamed NO! so loud they turned their heads and saw me...and my dumbass ran....and my dumbass also fell face flat on the concrete, they saw me fall and i stood up so fast with bloody hands and ran inside let's just says whenever they were at the field i ain't even glance at that damn window. That moment still haunts me till this day. (Also i was like 11 so don't even💀)

Scariest moment (okay i have a lot but this one got me the most): me and my family were on a trip to new york and we were walking around. And you know how there's a lot of people always there. Um...so we were crossing the streets and they were all, more up front and i was more back. And i was trying to catch up 2 them that i didn't notice a car headed my way. I looked to the side and it seemed pretty far away but. I SWEAR to god that when the car saw me it came faster towards me and i remember i just ran out the way. People were looking at me because i was so close to getting run over. My family didn't see it, they thought i was there with them because we're a big group. And after i cought up with them and i told them and while i was telling them i started having a panic attack. My mom and aunt told me to calm down and that nothing happened. I was crying and my heart was beating so fast and i was sweating and shaking. The thought *i almost got run over* kept repeating in my mind and *that car came faster towards me when it saw me*.

Fav song: right now it's we don't talk together by heize (ft.giriboi) produce by wonder baby Yoongi.

And that's all I got.
But I just wanted for people to know more about jamjam_sauce you know. Anywho byyyee.