CHAPTER 7

heeeeeeyyyyy......sorry i didn't post on the 15 i just didn't feel good and all i did was stay in my room in the dark i felt terrible 😩 then i was writing this chapter yesterday (the 16) at night and i fell asleep 😅

JIMIN'S POV

I woke up because of the sunlight in my face i sit up and look at my phone. "Holy shit I'm late!!" i say standing up so fast i almost fell i stoped in my tracks "u know what fuck it I'll just call in sick i don't feel like going anywhere today or seeing him". I said as i walk back to bed and grab my phone after a few seconds my boss answers. "Jimin why aren't u here yet"...... *coughs*.....*coughs* " mr. Namjoon sir, i don't think i feel well today I've been throwing up and i feel dizzy". "Ohh then i think u should stay home" i heard him say through the other line "yea me 2......i wouldn't wanna get my coworkers sick would i" "no of course not just stay home". I said Ok just when i was gonna hang up "oh and I'll send jungkook to bring u the paperwork from today and some soup to make u feel better"..."NO WAIT!-" but before i could finish he hung up on me. * Why him out of all people.....he could have send yoongi hyung or hoseok hyung or jin hyung or maybe even jinyoung the security guard* "WHY JUNGKOOOOOK!!" i screamed into my pillow. I fell asleep again and woke up like 2 hours later i took a shower put on some clothes and ate something i was bored so i watched like 3 movies on netflix. Half way through my third one i hear a knock on the door. I went downstairs and looked through the little hole in the door "jungkook.....fuck i forgot he was coming" i said in a very low voice trying not to make it notice that i was home *maybe he'll leave if he thinks I'm not home*. "Jimin open the door i know your home" i could hear him say from the other side. There was nothing i could do so i just opened the door.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

BEFORE HE WENT TO JIMIN'S HOUSE:
I got to work and i went in i sat in my desk and i look around *where is he* i thought as i looked around i look over to hobi hyung "hey did jimin come in yet" i ask "no he hasn't but he probably will soon". I continued doing my work about 30 mins past and he still hasn't come i got up and went to my boss's office i knocked on the door "u may come in" he said. I walk over to him "hey sir, sorry 2 disturb you but do u know why jimin didn't come today"...." Ummm.. Yes he is sick so he is staying home" "oh" i said "that reminds me.... can u do me a favor he said looking at me. "Yes sir what ever u need" "will u go and give jimin these after work" he turned around and grabbed a folder from behind him and a container with soup that was in a little table in the back. "Give this to him and tell him he needs to bring these papers in tomorrow and tell him to eat the soup....the faster he feels better the better" "ok no problem". "Wait sir, but i don't know where he lives" "he lives in *_******_*" "oh ok" i said i grabbed the folder and soup and turned around i smirked before walking out.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

TIME SKIP IN FRONT OF JIMIN'S HOUSE:

He opened the door my heart was beating so fast his hair was so messy and he was wearing an oversize white t-shirt which i could see his 6 pack from it was very transparent and he had shorts on to be honest he looked so good and sexy. I stepped inside "boss told me to bring you this" "ok just leave it in the table" he said not trying to make eye contact with me i put it in the table and then i just looked at him "ok you can leave now" he said. But i didn't listen to him instead i walked closer to him "w-what are you doing" he said once i pinned him to the wall.

JIMIN'S POV

"W-what are you doing" was all i could say of how close our faces were i looked away from his face to hide my blush. He then turned my face back to him holding my chin "don't hide your blush kitten it's cute" he said making me blush even more (The don't hide your blush kitten belongs to author the-comic-writer everytime i use something from another book I'll put who it belongs 2). "You know....the moment i saw you i felt something....and i know you felt it 2" he said looking at me straight in the eyes i know cause i also felt it I've always felt that for him but i can't tell him that. "Why do i feel like your hiding something from me" he said with his face so close to mine i could hear him breathing "i don't know what your talking about" i said trying not to cry. "Yes you do and I'm gonna find out" he said and then he got even closer to me and kissed me i could feel his soft lip's on mine *god how much i miss this.....missed him* i thought but i couldn't break character. I pushed him off me "what are you doing....get out" "I'll find out what it is you don't want me to know.....cause i think I've grown feeling for you" he said while walking to the door he opened it. "I hope you feel better......wich i know your not really sick cause.......i can see right through you park jimin" i heard the door close a tear rolled down my eye i touched my lips and remember his soft one's on mine. Something from him that i haven't felt in a long time i walked up stairs and got in bed i cried silently until my eyes hurt from crying i couldn't sleep so i just stayed awake looking up and thinking about him.

SO I'M NOT GONNA WRITE WHAT DAY'S I'M GONNA POST ANYMORE CAUSE IT'S GETTING 2 COMPLICATED.

Next update will be interesting and you'll learn a little bit more of what jimin's secret is💞