The Fight

Second's POV

__________________

Pacing across the room, I wait for Dark to return with the weapon. I still couldn't get over the fact that we are going to turn Chosen into a human. Why did he have to do this? Turning to the screen, I see Alan barely holding it together.

"Hey, we'll be okay. We got Alan." Green tried to reassure me.

"At least this won't be as big of a mess compared to when Yellow and Red messed up the Minecraft textures," Blue hollered from the other side of the room. Sighing, I lean against the wall facing Alan.

"Dark's back," Red sighed as a bright portal opened down below. Dark Lord hopped up with a weird-looking gun. He looked somber. I could understand. Chosen is our brother.

"The computer downstairs is completely broken. Chosen is probably on his way here." Alan typed in chat. Victim nodded in agreement.

"You guys stay here as back-up. I'll try to get him to see reason." Dark Lord stated before a bright red portal opened. Looking down, I shudder as I see Chosen walkout.

"Hello Alan," Chosen coldly spoke. From the corner of my eye, I catch Alan flinching. Did Alan hear Chosen? He never heard us before. "Surprise! Vira's powers allow me to use the speakers to talk to you directly." Alan pulled up Paint and dragged Chosen onto it.

"Why are you doing this. Vira is just a child. whatever it is, we can talk about it." Alan typed out as Dark Lord jumped down, and aimed at Chosen.

"What's wrong is that I am a monster," Chosen yelled at Alan. I flinch at his tone and words.

"You're not a monster." Alan simply typed.

"Yes, and I have embraced my destiny," Chosen spoke as he shot a bright red ball towards Dark. Dark barely dodged out of the way as Alan helped Dak fight Chosen.

"Please stop, Vira's my only daughter! She is innocent!" Dark Lord yelled at Chosen. Chosen paused to delete the mouse and start button. I could see Alan look defeated as he could no longer help us.

"Please stop," Purple pleaded after dropping down to the fight. "This isn't you. Please let us help you."

"No!" Chosen yelled as he used his laser eyes to start burning everything up. The others and I barely jumped out of the way as he destroyed the safe room.

"Now!" I yell as I leap at Chosen and hold him still. Victim quickly joins me as Dark fires the gun at Chosen and then towards the screen. Looking to where Chosen was, I see the red stick-figure and spider hybrid body, but smaller.

"What happened?" A small voice whimpered from the stick figure.

"Vira!" Dark yelled as he dropped the gun and brought the stick figure into his arms.

"That's Vira?" I asked Dark.

"Yes," Dark Lord answered as he stroked Vira's head against his chest.

"What happened to Chosen?" I ask. Dark simply pointed to the screen. Looking at Alan, I see him perched on the ground, holding a small child.

 They exchange some words, and Alan picks him up and brings him over to the computer

Pulling up a new Paint tab, I ask Alan "Is that The Chosen One?"

"Yes." Alan typed.