Vira

Dark Lord's POV

_____________________

As Victim told us the news of Chosen leaving, I immediately ran over to the wifi icon to open the portal. I have only told Red about her. She is so little and still can not survive on her own. As I rush into the remains of my lab, I could not help but grief at the loss of my home.

"Please be here," I plead as I search through the rubble. Lifting some wood, I find splinters of glass and a red liquid. "No!" I yell in aguish. She was gone. My daughter. She probably is using Chosen as a host to survive while Chosen is using her powers for whatever he has planned. He's using my daughter. My little girl. She would be having her second birthday.

"Dark, you okay?" I heard Red ask from behind me. Turning around, I see Red and Victim hovering over me. "Is Vira okay?" he asks softly. I choke out a sob, finding it hard to breathe. I hear him take a sharp breath.

"Vira?" Victim asks, oblivious. I look over to him with tears streaming down my face.

"The virabot. My daughter. I have been reprogramming her so that she can protect Alan's computer when she gets older." I explain to Victim. I feel him softly put a hand on my shoulder and see him nodd in sympathy. Slowly they pull me my feet, and back to the computer.

As I get back to the computer, Alan is prepared with the house he has prepared for me and Red. It makes sense since the wedding is in about a week. Sighing, I let myself be led to the room. Exhausted, I fall asleep in minutes. My last thoughts are of my daughter, Vira.