Sick Dark Lord

This is in Red's POV as he deals with a sick Dark Lord.

_______________________________

Skipping over to Chosen's castle, I took a quick stop at Blue's Garden to get carrots for the rabbits. I knocked rapidly on the front door. Chosen opened it and let me in.

"Good morning!" I yell as I rush by to get to the rabbit room. Opening the now painted red door, I did not expect to see a red stick figure laying down in the middle of the room surrounded by bunnies. Recognizing the stick figure as The Dark Lord, I start to back up ready to call for help from Chosen.

"Wait," Dark Lord rasped out before starting to cough a storm. Seeing him in pain, I run over to him to give him a drink from my water bottle. "Thanks," Dark Lord whispered after taking a few tentative sips. I felt his forehead; he has a fever.

"You're sick? Why did you come here?" I ask him.

"You're the nice one. Knew you would come here, so I snuck in last night. Figured it would be the bright red door you would go to. The bunnies helped." Dark Lord choked out. I give him a little more water. Somehow, his head ended up in my lap. "Am I going to die?" Dark rasps out.

"No, you just have a fever. You should be fine in a couple of days." I say exasperated. "Now stop acting like a baby and drink the water."

"Hey Red, you've been in there for a while. You okay?" I heard Chosen ask from the other side of the door. Before I could say anything, the door swang open.

"What is he doing here?" Chosen growled as he prepared a fireball in his hand.

"Sorry, I have a clingy and feverish Dark Lord on my lap. Can you come back when I've convinced him that a cold doesn't mean he's dying." I sweetly say, despite the fireball being a little too close for comfort.

"I'm getting Alan," Chosen declared as he left. a few minutes later, Alan was watching; doing something with Dark's code.

"There, now his destructive rampages should be curbed. I took away the glitched mission, now he should be a little nicer." Alan typed out. I simply shrug and went back to tending to a sick Dark Lord.

"Let's get you to bed," I sweetly tell Dark Lord before asking Chosen, "Do you have a spare room for Dark Lord to sleep in?"

"Over here," Chosen stated before gesturing for me to follow. I pick Dark Lord up and follow Chosen to some random room. The inside was pretty basic with white walls and a bed with black blankets. As I set Dark Lord on the bed, I see Chosen leave.

"How's that?" I ask Dark Lord.

"Can you stay?" Dark Lord feverishly asks. Blushing, I let him pull me into the bed beside. Dark Lord starts cuddling into my side while I was redder than I have ever been before. Eventually, I fall asleep with an armful of Dark Lord.

Later, I wake up with a note on me that says "Thanks for the help. Sorry for kidnapping you that one time. I'll make it up. ;)". I blushed harder as I read the note. Getting up, I rush out of Chosen's castle and across the screen to get to my game and enter the door to get to my room and quickly hide the note. The others would never let me keep it. For now, it's going to be our little secret.