Chapter 7: The Woods

(A/N: sorry guys I didn't upload twice last week. I just really felt like crap and didn't feel like writing that much so I'm uploading twice still this week. Yay!! Thanks for two zero zero reads btw dis is also gonna be a filler sorry PS this is a filler because I'm starting to write my fanfics yes that is plural and I already started all of their prologue please don't hate me for being a shitty writer srry again)

Bethany

It has been officially 1 week since I've stayed at the Back By 9 household and I gotta say, I'm kinda enjoying it. Ever since my birthday, I came to realize that living with 5 boys wasn't that bad.

We decided to go camping in the middle of nowhere just for fun. We sang some random songs on the radio on the top of our lungs as we sipped our sodas. It was a long car ride to the forest, I hope we don't get killed by wild animals.

We are currently seated by the lake enjoying the fire Keith set up and playing a cheeky game of truth or dare, how great.

"Beth, truth or dare?" Jake wiggled his eyebrows.

"Truth."

"If you were given any special ability, what would it be?"

"Probably to play the piano again, I don't really know." I shrugged.

Suddenly, we heard a rustle from the bushes. "Shit, what was that?" Seth grabbed Jake's arm, trembling in fear. Brent stood up, walking towards the bushes with a stick in his hand.

"Dude, be careful. I don't want to pay for your hospital bill!" Jacob chuckled. Brent groaned and walked even closer to the bushes, slowly disappearing into the woods.

Me and the boys stood up and went to looks for Brent, but he was nowhere to be found.

"Are out of the woods yet? Are we out of the woods yet? Are we out of the woods yet? Are we out of the woods?" Seth started singing. "Are we in the clear yet? Are we in the clear yet? Are we in the clear yet? In the clear yet, good." I continued, laughing slightly. This whole 'look for Brent' mission had turned into a fun singing thing.

"Did you find Brent yet? Did you find Brent yet? Did you find Brent yet? Did you find Brent?" Jacob continued on with the song. "Is he in the clear yet? Is he in the clear yet? Is he in the clear yet? In the clear, good." Keith and Jake sang in sync.

All of us laughed and almost forgot about Brent. Jacob tripped in the process of getting back to the campfire, causing him to rip his skinny jeans, trust me, I have no idea why.

The rustling in the bushes continued, then suddenly, Brent jumped out of nowhere causing me to fall on my butt. All of us laughed and headed back to the cabin.

I was staying in a bunk with Brent; of course I was on top.

When I was going to sleep, I heard Brent say something I have never expected him to say in my life. I don't think he knew I was still awake

"You have no idea how much I like you Beth."

0
0
0
0
0
A/N
Sorry again for the crappy chapter I've been really busy this christmas

(:( FML