Chapter 1 (Part 2): Home and Heartbreak

Bethany

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

I reach out and turned the alarm off. I took a look at my checklist for today.

•Wake up (check)

•Get things

•Leave

•Enter the gates of hell

Wow! Not that bad, I'm doing pretty well for once. I love my life! Just kidding. I hate my life. The fact that I need to move in with Back By 9 makes me want to kill myself.

By the way, why the hell is their band name Back By 9? Are they some kind of father trying to tell their daughter to be back by 9 after a date? I laughed at the thought. I checked my twitter account and saw something really surprising, I reached 5,000 followers. Wow.

"@bethanyismyname: thanks for 5k guys! Plus, send prayers for me, im about to enter the gates of hell xx :("

And after a few seconds, there were already 20 retweets. That was fast!

I entered the shower and turned the water on. I was thinking, what did I ever do to deserve this? I didn't want to be stuck in a flat with 5 boys I don't know. You'll never know what might happen. Maybe there will be pranks, unwashed clothes, and the worst of all, sexual innuendos. I shivered at the thought. I got out of the shower and put on a tank top, shorts, and sandals. And incase, I brought a jumper.

I got my suitcase and headed downstairs. I was greeted by a black haired, blue eyed boy. He was really tall! He was a head taller than me. "Wassup!" I gave him a brofist. To be honest, it wasn't that bad so far. "Hi! I'm Brent. Nice to meet you. You must be Beth?" He looks so eager."Yeah, nice to meet you too!" I said, suprisingly eager.

I walked out the door and there was a black limousine. "So, where are the other guys?" I asked. He just points to the car.

Of course they were in the limousine, why did I have to ask that question?

Great, it was raining. Well, not really raining. More like sprinkling. I wore my jumper and got into the limo. "Hey, I'm Keith. Nice to meet you Beth." I gave him a brofist. He had brown hair and a nice quiff. He also had blue eyes. "Well, your dad's a great guy!"

He tried to make a conversation, but I just gave him one word answers. He didn't seem to mind that I was being an arse to him.

"Wassup! I'm Seth and you're obviously Beth." He had blond hair and of course, a quiff. He also had brown eyes "Cool." I said flatly.

"I'm Jake. You seem pretty cool." He had brown hair with a few black patches. Of course a quiff and green eyes. "Nice to meet you."

Brent got into the limo and told the driver to, of course, drive. It was a pretty long drive so I was listening to some music. All I could say is, I absolutely adore Taylor Swift's 1989 album! I started jamming to Blank Space.

Nice to meet you where you've been

I can show you incredible things

Magic, madness, heaven, sin

Saw you there and I thought

'Oh my god! Look at that face'

'You look like my next mistake'

Love's a game, wanna play?

New money, suit and tie

I can read you like a magazine

Ain't it funny, rumors fly

And I know you heard about me

So hey, let's be friends

I'm dying to see how this one ends

So grab your passport and my hand

I can make the bad guys good for the weekend

Just when I was going to make the music louder, I looked up and saw everyone staring at me.

Did I have something on my face? Did they not like what I was wearing?

"Can I help you?" I tried to sound polite.

"Its just that, uh, your earphones aren't plugged, that's all." Seth said.

My face turned crimson red as I touched the top part of my phone. Oh my god. Oh my freaking god. I tried to act cool, but I fail, as usual.

"Haha, sorry about that" I try to laugh it off.

"How pathetic." I looked up and saw a boy who wearing shades. He had brown hair and a quiff.

"I don't think you heard me. I said I was sorry." I snapped at him.

"Sassy, I like it." I groaned at him. He didn't even introduce himself to me, how rude.

-30 minutes later-

"Ah, home sweet home!" Jake eagerly jumped on the sofa.

"Where do I put my stuff?" I quickly asked

"In my room." I turned around to see 'glasses boy'

"I don't think you heard me right, let me rep-" I was cut off

"Just put it in my room already." He seemed really stressed over something.

"I don't think I got your name."

"Its Jacob." I heard Jake all the way from the kitchen.

"Nice to meet you, Jacob."

"Whatever." He said as he took his shades off. He had black eyes, like mine.

He's kinda cute. Wait what?

"What are you waiting for? The room is over there." He points at the last room at the hall.

I hurriedly grabbed my things and headed straight to the room. It had black walls and it was neat for a guy. I dropped my bag and climed the bunkbed. I observed the place from the top and I saw a picture that caught my eye. It was Jacob and another girl. They were cute.

I climbed down and left the room. "Hey, Jacob! Your girlfriend looks really nice." I blurted out.

"Whoops! Someone found out about your ex..." Brents laughs.

"Oh, sorry. I just saw a picture and I was assu-"

"Its fine, really." He said as he went in the room.

I followed him back to the room.

"So, I'm on top yeah?" I said as I climbed the bunkbed.

"Yeah, if you want. I don't care."

"Do you have a problem or something? I have time to talk." I tried to be as friendly as possible since he seemed to be going through a hard time.

"She, um, cheated on me." His voice cracked. I could tell he was crying.

I climbed down and sat next to him, wiping away his tears.

"How long? I mean, how long has she been cheating on you?"

"Since the start." Ouch. That must've really hurted.

I hugged him. "I'm sorry, for being an arse and for getting mad at you and stuff, sometimes I just judge too quickly." I laugh a little

"Nah. Its cool. I'm sorry too, for being a jerk and stuff"

"So, are we like level one friends?"

"Yeah, I guess so!" He laughed.

"I'm sorry that I had to bring your ex up."

Jacob hugged me again and left the room.

I finally made a friend.

A/N:

So yeah, plot progression. I hope you enjoyed! I will try to update everyday

Im ready for some suggestions so yeah! Byee baes

-me