Ch 72 🍏

I can always count on Clara to leave me food

I can always count on Clara to leave me food. Worth brings some chicken alfredo over for me and some chocolate chip cookies.

"Clara always makes me something yummy to eat. Are you going to share this with me?" I ask.

"Sure if you want me too. Want a glass of wine?" He asks.

"No, I think I would like a cup of milk, please. My stomach still isn't feeling the best." I said.

"I'm sorry sweetheart maybe you need to see a dr. I mean you haven't seen one since your surgery have you?" He asks.

"No I haven't and you are right I haven't been feeling right for a while so maybe I'll call make an appointment tomorrow," I said.

We finish up eating and cleaning up and head up to the bedroom. I brush my teeth and pull my hair up into a bun and head back to the bedroom. I get my PJs out and slip them on as Worth is in the bathroom.

I get in bed and pick up my phone from the bedside table and open my period app. It's been weird and off-track since I had that surgery but it looks like I'm a couple of months late so that's probably what all the cramping is.

Worth steps out of the bathroom smiling at me. "You ready for some sleep sweetheart?" He asks.

"Yeah, I am more than ready. Do you happen to have any ibuprofen? I could use three of them." I said.

"Yeah, I have some in the bathroom." He said walking back into the bathroom and comes back out with pills and a glass of water.

"Thank you." I smile taking the pills and water and then lay down in the bed.

"What's going on sweetheart? I can tell that you aren't feeling well and you have a headache and your stomach hurts a lot." He said.

"I'm really not sure but I'm so tired and I just don't have any energy. I mean I'm excited about moving and getting married and opening my office back up in a new place." I yawn.

"It's ok you call the dr tomorrow and we will figure out whats going on." He said sliding down in the bed and opened his arm up for me to cuddle to him.

"I promise I will call first thing ok? I love you Worth goodnight." I yawn and cuddle more into him.

"I love you too Holls. Goodnight sweetheart." He said.

The next morning I wake up early and take a shower and head downstairs to find everyone around the table including Worth.

"Morning Guys!" I smile as I wrap my arms around Worths shoulders and kiss the side of his face.

"I'm sorry I had to get up early and tend to the animals and just walked in a few minutes ago." He said.

"Its ok Worth I figured you were working. I haven't been up to long myself. Figured I would find everyone around the table." I said to him.

Clara walks over with pancakes and eggs and bacon. "Here you go, dear."

"Thank you Clara and thank you so much for leaving me food last night I was starved!" I giggle.

"You are more than welcome dear." She smiled and patted me on the shoulder.

After we finish eating I excuse myself and head up to the bedroom to call Dr. Green's office and make an appointment and they can see me later today.

Worth walks into the bedroom and sits on the bed beside me. "So what did they say?"

"They can see me today around 2:30. Do you think you can take me or what?" I ask.

"I have a meeting today at 2 Ummm maybe ask Emerson if he can take you and if not then you can borrow one of our vehicles." He said.

I'll text Emerson and ask him.

📱Emerson could you by chance take me to my dr appt today at 2:30? Worth has a meeting at 2 and cant take me.

📱Sure I'm free I'll take you.

📱Thank you so much!

"So Emerson is free and he said he would take me." I smile at Worth.

He leans over and kisses me. "I'm sorry I can't take you but I'm glad you made an appointment."

"Hopefully it's nothing and I'm overreacting but the sometimes cramps and just feel sick with a headache. I never want another IUD we will just change it I guess." I said.

"I'm ok with that," I said pulling her over onto my lap and kiss her lips.

"I doubt I could even have one of those things again but I don't want on birth control either," I said.

"Then don't we can deal with it and the repercussions of our actions." He said kissing the side of my head.

"Well, I better get going so we can get there on time," I said getting off his lap.

"Ok let's head downstairs I'm sure that Emerson is waiting on you." He said.

Once downstairs Emerson is sitting at the table with Clara talking and smiles when we walk in. "Hey, you ready to go?"

"Yes, I am I just need a drink of water first," I said walking over to the sink. Once done we head out to his truck and I laugh when I'm able to get in myself.

"Worth is going to have to invest in some running boards when you get married." Emerson laughs.

"I think I will just buy myself a new truck with running boards and then I won't have to worry about his truck." I laugh.

"What are you going to do with your tesla?" He asks.

"I'm not sure I mean I don't know if I need it here in the country. Do you?" I ask.

"I would keep it. You could drive it to work and back it's not like it would matter. It's a nice car." He smiled.

We pulled up to the hospital and got out and walked in went over to the elevator and upstairs to Dr. Green's office.

"I appreciate you coming with me Emerson but if you don't mind I want to go back there by myself," I said.

"No problem I'll sit out here and check out the hot women." he laughs.

I smack his arm and laugh.