Ch 20 🍏

Cuddled up on the couch Worth lays his head on mine

Cuddled up on the couch Worth lays his head on mine. "I really like your brother do you think maybe he would be willing to look over some of my contracts for me that I'm iffy about?"

"I wouldn't see why not. We can ask him tomorrow and if so you can fax them or email them to him once you go back home." I said.

"I usually go over the stuff myself but like with Daniel that's nothing big and with you, I read it and I trusted you." He shrugs. "But one man wants to do business that I feel is shady and I can't trust my own eyes."

"I'm sure he will," I said while wrapping up the spare pizza and sticking it in the fridge.

"I think I'm ready to turn in how about you?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm tired." He yawns.

I cut off the lights and walk up the steps and down the hall. "You can come lay with me if you want to," I said.

"Are you sure? I don't want to overstep." He said.

"I'm positive! I'll see you in there." I turn and walk into my room cutting on a light and turning down the bed. I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth and put on my PJ shorts and a tank top.

As I slip in bed Worth appears in the doorway in a pair of boxers and a t-shirt. "Are you sure Holland?" He asked.

"Absolutely! Come lay down we can watch the lights outside. Some nights when I can't sleep I just lay here and watch the lights go off and on in the buildings. Usually, I have too much running through my head to appreciate it." I laugh.

"I can understand that." He said while sliding down in the bed and pulling the covers up. "Man this bed is softer than the one I was laying on."

"Its one of those feather down mattresses I think and the one in the room you sleep in is a temper pedic or a purple mattress I can't remember but I've never slept in there." I babble on.

"Well, no need to unless you want a different view." He chuckles.

"Yeah, I like this place. When I first came to New York I was staying in a dorm and while going to school I was also interning for a makeup company and then she hired me on and showed me the ropes and I was able to get my own place." I said.

"It makes you appreciate it more I would think since you worked for it." He said.

"I owe everything to Rachael. She's so passionate about her work and I strive to be just like her." I smile over at him.

"Silly question but I'm guessing she owns her own company? The lady you told us about around the table the other day?" He asks.

"Oh yeah, Juicy Works. I'm sure your sisters know who she is. Rachael McLearn is the boss of makeup and she took me under her wing and taught me everything I know." I smile.

Worth stretches his arm out for me to lay on it. "This is nice just being here with you Holland. I notice your brother and Sidney call you Holls." He asked.

"Yeah them two do but no business associates but you are approved if you wish to call me Holls. Oh and I really enjoy being here with you this way too." I smile up at him.

Worth leans his head against mine. "Yeah, I like this feeling even though I haven't sorted it all out yet."

I look up at him and smile even in the dark I can make out his handsome face. Worth leans down and softly kisses my lips.

I move my head slightly to kiss him back. I raise up to kiss him better and he runs his hand through my hair and pulls me closer to him deepening the kiss.

I open my mouth a little but it was just enough room for Worth to slide his tongue in. Our tongues collide and the kisses get sloppier when Worth pulls me over on top of him.

I can feel how hard his dick has gotten and I am so turned on that I want to strip him naked and ride him. I moan against his mouth and Worth places his hands on my ass pressing me closer to his erection.

Worth chuckles against my lips... "You are killing me and I don't have much will power when it comes to you."

I kiss him again... "All I can think about is stripping naked and riding you."

Worth moans... "Don't say stuff like that I can't take it because I'm about to explode."

"Let me help you with those boxers. I roll off of him and help him to get them off and a soon as I pull them down his dick springs to attention. I stop and look at it while pulling his boxers off of his body and crawl back up until I'm face to face with his erection. I stick my tongue out and lick the tip.

"Oh hell no! I'm not going to explode in your mouth." Worth said.

I can't help but giggle at him. "You have way too many clothes on Holland." He said.

He sits up on the bed and helps me to move my shirt and PJ shorts and before you know it I'm laying there naked.

"God your beautiful every single inch of you." He leans down and kisses my neck sliding down my throat with light kisses. He kisses my collar bone and down between my breast and licks and sucks each nipple.

I can't help but moan out his name and squirm underneath him.

Worth continues on his quest. He kisses down my belly button and the top of my most feminine area. He looks up at me and grins before he attaches his lips to my bundle of nerves and then kisses down my thighs and then back up. He kisses my inner thigh and then spreads my legs and kisses my core gently before he spreads my lips and licks up and down from my nerves to my core.

I moan out and grab the covers with both hands knotting the covers in my fist.

Worth smiles against my hot heat that's radiating off of me. He gently slides his finger inside my core while he licks and sucks on my bundle of nerves.

I buck my hips off the bed and grab his hair gently pushing his face in further. "Worth." I whisper "I'm going to come."

He raises his head up and smiles. "Come for me, sweetheart. Come on my tongue."

I moan out and throw my arms above the bed grabbing the headboard and let's go. My body convulses until I'm done.

Worth kisses back up my body till he gets to my lips and kisses me hard. Tasting myself on his tongue for the first time and it turns me on even more. "Is that all I get?" I giggle.

 "Is that all I get?" I giggle