"Yeah, why?" He asked, wide eyed.
"Because, you're going to a different middle school than me!" She exclaimed, pouted lips and gleaming eyes.

"I'll still play with you everyday, I promise!"

Seri unknowingly had a smile on her lips, the warm sun beating down on her as the skies painted with hues of bliss.

She was scared truthfully, scared of the unknown and what was to come.
Hoping she wouldn't be so scrutinized within her own self, wondering what she did to deserve the whispers.

Was it because of the people she hung around, maybe it was the reputation they had kept up?

Though in front of people she had a strong front, she felt every word thrown at her and it hurt- it really did.

Sighing heavily, she looked down at the ground- feeling the cold air blow past her- goosebumps forming on her bare arms however she didn't care about the fact she sat with a thin t-shirt on her body.

She couldn't bring herself to care, feeling too overwhelmed and frenzied by her thoughts.

Stuck in her mind, zoning off at the sunset ahead, she heard the familiar sound of his voice.

His deep toned, concerned voice startled her, glancing to see him in the distance- walking towards her.

The uncontrollable panic settled in and she contemplated running off again but she didn't, sat there instead with her lips pursed shut.

Seri tore her glance away from him, returning her eyes to the setting sun- not acknowledging his presence with her mind unsure of what to do.

Jisung, concerned and torn- reached her and gazed down at her state- eyes puffy and tear tracks staining her skin.

There was a silence they felt, the tension lingering in the air but she was too tired to face it.

"You weren't answering your phone, I got worried." He spoke, cutting through the air, his eyes solely trained on her but she didn't reply

Jisung sighed, following her gaze to the two children giggling between themselves.

Feeling frustrated, the tension suffocating him and her eyesight was disrupted by the sudden sight of him when he stood in front of her.

Wordless, he crouched down in front of her, staring up at her with soft worried eyes.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He offered, unsure what she was upset about and her eyes connected with his.

Seri sighed, tearing her eyes from him to look up at the sky.
"Wouldn't know where to start." She spoke, her voice coming out quieter than she expected, filled with emotion.

Jisung bit his lip in thought before his gentle touch closed over her hand as he took it in his.

"You know, if it's what happened at the party-"
"No, please don't. I've heard enough about it already, everyone already thinks I'm the school's whore." She scoffed out bitterly, running a hand through her hair, stressed and upset.

Jisung frowned, looking up at her as he grasped her small hand in his.
"You're not."

She let out a small sigh, biting the inside of her cheek.
"That doesn't stop them from saying it."
"None of what they say is true, it isn't. You're so much more than what they say."

"Thanks, but...I just want to be alone for a while."
"What if I don't want to leave you by yourself?

"If I'm honest, you're the last person I want to see right now."
"Why?"
"Because..." She trailed off. "I'm just, I don't know, scared of what your reaction is. I'd rather just never know."

Jisung's lips pulled up slightly at her obliviousness until he couldn't hide the smile that stretched, accentuating his perfectly rounded cheekbones.

Seri narrowed her eyes at him, feeling the dread enter her and anger formed.
"Why are you smiling? See, this is what I mean." She said with a frown on her lips as she stood up and began to walk away.

Jisung remained crouching, unable to contain the smile on his lips as he watched her practically stomp away.

"Can't I smile at the girl I like?"

;)

The baby project ° Park JisungOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara