"Faster Rocco, faster!"

"I'll try." He zoomed even faster, and stop outside the airport with a sudden jerk.

We jumped out of the car and ran inside as Rocco tried to phone Ricardo.

"He isn't picking up."

"We have to get there on time, hurry." I said as we rushed through the terminals with people staring us as if we were crazy.

"Here!" Rocco said as he pointed at one of those little airport cars.

We jumped in and he drove towards the terminal, almost running people over.

"There's the jet!" He pointed and we ran through the tunnel and down the stairs with airport security chasing us.

Ricardo was standing outside of the jet and was already standing at the top on the staircase, almost about to enter.

"Ricardo!" I called out from far away, trying to run from the security guards.

Rocco handled the security guards while I ran up to Ricardo.

He didn't notice me until I got close, and stood at the bottom of the staircase.

"Ricardo." I said breathlessly as he turned around in shock.

"Ariel, what are you doing?" He went down the stairs and stood in front of me as I caught my breath.

"I'm sorry....I....just...." I desperately took in air as he waited.

"I need...to...sit." I sat on the stairs to catch my breath, and then stood up again.

"What are you doing? Go back." Ricardo said before I pressed my lips against his.

"I remember. I remember everything Ricardo."

His confused face lit up, and he searched me for any lies.

"Ariel? Your back?" He asked as he looked into my eyes.

He grabbed my face and kissed me when he realised I really was back.

"I can't believe you lied. You lied to me."

"I had to. To protect you and our baby."

"Marry me." I said as I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"Hmm. No."

"What?" I backed away from him to see if he was being serious.

"Just kidding." He pulled me close to his body and pressed his lips against mine, as our tongues dancing with each other.

"Don't leave me Ricardo. Promise you won't ever leave me." I broke away and my lips grazed with his as I spoke.

"I won't ever leave you, you're a part of me." He cupped my face, and I hugged him, as he lifted me off the ground.

"Guys, angry family coming this way." Rocco ran towards us and revealed my pissed off uncle and Colton walking towards us.

Ricardo tried pushing me behind him, but I stayed next to him. I was Ariel Black after all.

"I can protect myself Ricardo." I said as I squeezed his hand.

"You really are back." He whispered in my ear.

"Whats going on Ariel?" My uncle asked, visibly furious.

"I won't take any more of this uncle. You can't lie to me any longer."

He paused and looked at me.

"Ariel, get back to your husband." He ordered.

"No. He's not my husband."

I gave him a deadly look, and he twisted his face in confusion.

But his confused face dropped when he realised.

"Ariel? Is that you?" He asked as if I had met him after 5 years.

"It's me." I said as he smiled and ran towards me to hug me.

"Honey, she's back. Our Ariel's back!" He yelled and my family showed up behind.

"Oh my god Ariel! You remember everything now." Irina ran up and hugged me as I nodded my head.

"It's good to have you back." Jett ruffled my hair.

"I was never gone, Jett." I punched his shoulder.

Everyone hugged and laughed, as if I was meeting them again after centuries.

I took my uncle and aunt aside with Ricardo.

"Auntie, uncle. I'm going to marry Ricardo. I don't care what anyone says-"

"You have my blessing."

Me and Ricardo looked at each other.

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"Marry him." My uncle said as he smiled.

"You aren't worried about the mafia?"

"The whole time you've been gone, Jett handled everything perfectly well. And I don't want to make you unhappy by forcing you." He looked at my aunt and at Ricardo.

I hugged my aunt and and my uncle, squealing for the first time in my life.

And in that moment, everything was perfect...

And then that moment ended.

A sharp pain in my stomach snapped me out of my happiness.

The sounds and muffles of voices surrounded me, and my vision got blurry.

I could feel Ricardo carry me, and the electric shocks in my stomach got even more and more worse.