Wolves stare at my crazed state in alarm until they catch my scent and understand. They step back to give me space before I realize what I have to do. I go up to the nearest wolf and ask as nicely as I can with my half growled out voice. The sound being a mixture of both me and Tobias and we struggle to keep it together long enough to handle human interaction.

"Which way to Kaulike?" Is all I can give out before a low growl starts in my throat, my body trying to rip away from the kind woman who looks at my sympathetically before I can even get instructions.

"Fifteen miles west, turn left under the interstate then ten miles north. Normal wolves reach Kaulike in two hours." I nod my head the most thanks I can give before I turn and jump, shifting in mid air before I head in the direction the woman told me. I open James' and I link long enough to relay the message that, 'I'll be there in an hour.'

I run as fast as I can avoiding heavy rocks, ducking hanging branches and trying my damn hardest to avoid the haze that would make my wolf go feral leaving me unable to reach my mate. My cock is rock hard even in my wolf state and all it does is give Tobias and I ideas of fucking our Mate like this making my eyes roll in the back of my head.

I cross Kaulike city limits in less than forty minutes, barely slowing down as I take short cuts through the city. A few people gasp at how large my wolf is, but others seem unbothered. The most reaction I get is someone catching the heat in my scent and moving out the way, knowing that today is the day that one will meet a feral wolf if they get in the way of a wolf in Rut from getting to their Mate.

I reach my house in the Autumn Falls territory with fifteen minutes to spare. As I come up onto my house, I begin to hear the whines and moans of my pup coming from my house. I shift back to human form to trudge quickly up the stairs before I open the door but nothing could compare me for the smell that hits me like a fucking truck when I open my door.

Chloe's natural scent of cinnamon and roses is laced with the enchanting scent of his cum and an underlying spiciness that has my cock dripping and achingly hard. I stumble my way upstairs to my room, stripping from my pajama bottoms and briefs haphazardly as I reach upstairs.

     I finally get to my room, my cock standing proudly as I open the door. My jaw drops and my eyes roll at the smell and the sight that greet my eyes. I try and hold in my growl but it's damn near impossible when I can Chloe with his face in my pillow drunk on my scent as he fingers his ass. His naked body is meeting his fingers thrust for thrust and as hot as the image is, I know my pup is unsatisfied and in need of a rough good fucking.

My growl finally makes it way past my throat and into the room, the sound causing Chloe is cum all over my bedsheets which was already covered in precum and previous loads. He whimpers as he looks over his shoulder until he makes eye contact with me.

He quick to stumble out of bed to head towards me. I go to open my arms, my throat dry at the sight of him hard, dripping, and ready for me in my own bed. In my daze, I watch as Chloe ignores my arms and goes straight to his knees, taking almost my whole length in his mouth before I can even say hello.

My knees almost give out but I'm able to grab onto the door frame and my dresser before me before I do. My eyes rolls at the hot tight cavern of his mouth that bobs along my cock as his tongue strokes the veins of my dick skillfully. He pulls back slightly to kiss and lick around my sensitive head earning a groan and a low sated growl from me that has his body arching and a moan reaching from his throat that caressing my cock beautifully.

I grab his face but refrain myself from face fucking him. As sexy as it sounds, I don't want to force him to do something I don't know if he's comfortable with. As if reading my mind, he pulls his head back, relaxes his throat and widens his mouth before he sits back on the heels of his feet. It's all the confirmation I need before I'm shoving my dick down his throat hard and fast. I watch fascinated as my cock disappears and reappears in and out his mouth dripping wet and hard as a rock. In the back of my mind I feel my orgasm building as I watch tears form in Chloes eyes and slip down the side of his face and drool falling down his mouth.

"Beautiful." I whisper completely entranced. The word of praise has Chloe moaning around my dick before he's shooting a load all over my feet and legs without even touching himself. The thought of him cumming over my praise and the vibrations of his warm tight mouth has me following him right over the edge. I try to pull away from him blinding as my eyes roll back but his mouth his quick to follow me and my orgasm is so damn strong I almost pass out with the force. I look down with unfocused eyes to see that Chloe released a second time with my taste all over his tongue. The thought has me growling as I look into the little minx's hooded eyes.

"More, daddy!" He whines. And of course, for Chloe, I obliged.

~~~~~
Yeeesh I'm so worried about this chapter. I hope I wrote it okay. Don't be shy to correct anything or give some advice. Alex and Chloe finna be freak freaks.

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: If you were in my series, who do you think your Mate would be?

Mine would be Alex or Ares.