Trips and Nightmares

Start from the beginning

I thrash about, sobbing because I know what's coming. It's what always comes when you are what I am. A sex icon, something that is a toy to be played with to your hearts desired. I hate it.

A wooden board flies through the air and cracks against my head leaving me too dazed and confused to scream anymore. My eyes are staring up at the sky, blankly looking but not seeing, until my gaze to covered by a man. The only thing I can make out in the string darkness, is his a faint scruffy beard and his eyes. Red cold hard eyes that are laughing down at me as his large frame holds his body. His hands come down and start tearing off my clothes, his nails cutting into my skin harshly. Enchanted.

     At this point I know I'm trapped, I know I'm too weak. I know that I won't be able to ever forget this. My sobs become body wracking as I feel his rough calloused hands on my naked thigh and as I look up through my blurry tears I see him. He would be so handsome if his eyes weren't so bleak, the malice pacing through every action.

I scream when he pushing in, my dry hole crying out in pain with the intrusion. I can no longer produce tears. I stare at the clouds praying to my Mistress that someone comes. But no one does. And after he uses my body and leaves me on the ground bleeding, dying, crying he leaves me with words that scar my heart forever.

     "You were made for this. For others to use you. Rape doesn't exist for you because you ask for it. You need it. All you are is the perfect toy for everyone." I feel a sharp quick kick to my side and I just give up, because he's right. I'm just a toy. A pretty perfect toy. I see him walk away and my gaze drifts off to nothingness. Until I hear footsteps coming towards me again sending me into a mild panic.

     I know I should tense up and fight back but I can't. I'm just so...tired. The only thing I can do is open my eyes and silently watch my attacker return. But as the silhouette fills out, instead of black hair and red eyes, I'm faced with a white haired angel with a burning gaze as he runs towards me.

     "I'm sorry I wasn't fast enough. I'm sorry I- ....I didn't know...,didn't realize..." And the face he has, the clear distraught in his tone makes me feel better in a way. To know someone cares to be upset over this, my emotions too shredded to comprehend what's happening anymore. The last thing I remember is the white haired Angel pulling me up into his arms.

✨✨✨

     I wake up, choking on sobs at the memory that has left me alone since I found Alex. I turn on my side, my stomach emptying onto the floor, as I struggle to reign myself in. But I can't, I'm panicking and there's no one here to sooth me.

     For once though, I choose to follow directions and stumble to my table to pick up my phone. I light up a contact before I press call, the phone not even ringing twice before it's picked up.

     "Pup?" The voice is tired but warm as he picks up and my twitching muscles finally calm at the sound. "You okay?"

     I nod my head forgetting for a moment that he can't see be before I answer audibly. "The offer to stay at your house....was it real?" My voice is a nervous whisper, sure he's going to deny me but, of course, he does the last thing I expect.

     "Of course it is. I was actually hoping you'd take it. I like to know you're at my house. Covered in my scent and safe. Tobias completely agrees, he claims he has better ways to cover you in his scent." The smug humor in his voice has me cracking my first smile since he left and it's a relief.

     "Well, in that case, mind giving me company until I'm covered in your scent and safe?" I tease, mocking them in their overprotective ways. But in all reality, if I walk out there by myself tonight, I wouldn't be able to make it far without panicking.

     "Of course, pup. I'll stay as long as you need." And he does. The whole way to his pack, I'm laughing and joking with Alex, and every time I start to become aware of what exactly I'm doing he tells a well placed joke or something completely sarcastic that has me distracted all over again as if he knows.

     By the time I'm walking up the steps of his house, I feel settled. Not exactly okay but not like I'm going to fall off a cliff of nerves and self loathing every time I breathe, either. Without realizing it, I followed Alex scent all the way to his room, and getting hit with his smell so concentrated and lively, it's exactly what I needed.

     "Your room is a mess." I'm complain jokingly as I strip down to my briefs before climbing in his annoyingly comfortable bed.

     "See now who's lying? I fix it all pretty just for you, pup." He says. And even though he admits the words in a joking manner, something tells me he's drop dead serious.

     "Next time, hire a maid, will you?" His chuckle sends lightening straight to my dick so hard and fast, I have to stop myself from moaning through the phone, while surrounded by his scent. Fuck.

     "You should sleep, Chloe. And I should too. The ceremony is tomorrow bright and early. You're all tucked in?"

     "Yes, daddy." I answer rolling my eyes. But to my surprise my dick twitches at the action of calling my Link daddy, and of his answering growl is an indication he loves it too. My face is alight with embarrassment and desire but I try to quell it knowing what he's saying is true.

      "Good boy. I'll see you soon." Comes his growled response and even when we say our goodbyes and we click off, it's damn near impossible to fall asleep with my dick straining to get to our daddy.

~~~~~~
Poor Chloe. I'm sorry baby I love you. So readers what happens next?

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: Is Prince Zuko baby?