1

HAN JISUNG

Today is a big day for me. I am leaving home for the first time. I’ve never been far away from home before and I am really nervous, but also excited! I am going to JYP! It’s my dream college.

“Honey, are you sure you got everything?” My mom asked me for the hundredth time.

“Yes, eomma, I am sure. I’m ready to go!” I said with a smile. She looked at me with teary eyes. Oh no! I don’t want to cry, please don-

“My baby,” here she goes again. Ugh, stupid tears. I hugged her and began to cry.

“Eomma, please don’t cry, I’ll be alright,” I said as I pulled away and wiped her tears off her face.

“You grow up so fast. Sweety, take care of yourself for me. Remember to eat well, and sleep well. Maybe get yourself a hot boyfriend that can take care of you.” She winked at me and I blushed deeply.

“Eommaaaaaa!” I whined, covering my face with my hands.

“Hey champ! Ready to go? Your friends are here.” My dad said and I nodded. My mom gave me one last hug and my dad helped me with my bags. I saw my friends waiting for me outside. I ran to them and we did a happy dance. I am glad we are all going to the same college. I wouldn’t be able to handle it on my own, but I’ll manage to survive with my fellow dorks.

We all got in the car, and Felix and Jeongin started arguing about who’s better at playing fortnite again, while Seungmin and I were just talking about some video game he bought a couple days ago. I’ve known Jeongin and Seungmin since kindergarten, and we met Felix in high school. He was living in Australia. He still suffers with Korean and I still enjoy teasing him about it.

After a long four hours, we arrived, and I hugged my dad goodbye. I went with my friends to get our papers. I hope I am roommates with one of my friends.

I guess luck isn’t on my side, or any of our sides for that matter. We all got different rooms. I am a bit sad. We decided to separate and check out our rooms. We’ll meet later.

I think I am lost. Ugh! This place is so biiiiig! I groaned and leaned against the wall, looking at the paper again.

“Need some help there?” I turned around to see a guy with brown hair. Wow, he’s handsome, and he seems really kind.

“Y-yes, I think I’m l-lost.” oh no. Here I go again with my stuttering. The guy nodded and looked at my paper. He showed me the way to my room.

“T-thank you so much, um…?”

“Oh! I am Woojin. Kim Woojin. And you are?”

“Jisung. H-han Jisung.” I shook his and he gave me his number, saying I could call him if I needed any help. How thoughtful of him!

I knocked on the door and heard some movement before the door opened and…

Oh.

My.

God.

I think I am going to faint. He’s shirtless!

Are those abs?

Are those tattoos?

Is that blond hair?

“Are you going to stand there all day, or are you coming in?” He said, making me snap out of it and blush. I quickly picked up my bags and entered the room. It’s so nice and big! Wow! There’s a TV and a big sofa. Two beds, desks, and closets, and there’s also a small fridge.

“Listen here, Squirrel Cheeks.” Did he just-

“This is my side of the room. Cross it and you’re dead.” He said with a cold voice that gave me goosebumps. Before I could say anything, he spoke again.

“Don’t talk to me unless it’s an emergency or something important. Don’t bring anyone here without my permission, don’t be loud, you’ll clean the room, if you see me outside, don’t greet me, and you’ll do whatever I tell you to if you don’t want to be beaten up. Got it? Yes? Perfect. I’m out!” And with that he put his shirt on, grabbing his wallet and leaving the room.

Okay. My roommate isn’t so nice. Okay, Hannie, let’s get this room ready.

After two hours, I finally finished unpacking. I hid my other bag under the bed. I have my little space supplies in there. Like my stuffied, cute outfits, pacifiers, and my favorite sippy cup.

But sadly, mommy told me not to regress around anyone, because people can be really rude about things like this. She said I could regress around Minnie, Innie, and Lixie, because they’re littles too!

It's going to be hard. I hope I’ll be able to stay big!